Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Dumbasses don't understand but a major component of war is information and narrative and who controls it. Often information can contribute to a victory as much as men with guns. We're not getting involved militarily so we are helping in the limited ways that we can. Ukrainian people are fighting Russia so passionately because of the narrative that they have built. We are doing our part to keep their morale high in the face of potential impending doom.

But of course dumbasses will have a problem with this. Dumbasses can see Russia invading with their own 2 eyes and still somehow someway find something wrong with America. I wish dumbasses would leave America since they love Russia so much. Dumbasses should move to Russia.

By spreading lies and using average Americans to build foreign troops morale? That’s how the mighty western armies are fighting these days? Why would they need any of this I thought the stingers and javelins were working? Stiff Ukrainian resistance right? No need for US gov talking points on tik tok to indoctrinate CHILDREN :dead:

@Orbital-Fetus sure just don’t ever say the west is a liberal democracy. Indoctrination of children to support military adventurism is not “liberal” in the traditional or modern sense.

Daps
Putin bombed a CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Mariupol :damn:

He committed a war crime :damn:

Any evidence presented at the UN of any Russian war crimes? Or was there extensive evidence presented by the Russian federation of US and Ukrainian attempts to spread lethal pathogens across Russia? Victoria Nuland, former colonial overseer of Ukraine along with Biden (who were heard on a leaked phone call picking the leader of Ukraine like UberEats.) already admitted in the senate that there are many bio weapons labs in the Ukraine and Russia may get a hold of them and that is of grave concern. However, if there is any chemical attack, there is no doubt I’m her mind, according to what seems to be a hunch, that the Russians would be responsible.

Breathe through your nose and read my posts before you quote me with some homoerotic one liner or non sequitor. Stop trying to get to know me. I like women. Answer my direct points or don’t waste time quoting me I won’t get into personal attacks.

This fool has consumed so much russian propaganda that he's practically a Russian asset :pachaha:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This fool has consumed so much russian propaganda that he's practically a Russian asset :pachaha:
Okay you’re disqualified from speaking to me. How long did it take for someone to devolve into personal attacks including now accusing me of being a literal Russian Asset, because I happen to, for today, 100 percent agree with the special military operation of the Russian Federation in order to disperse Neo Nazi forces :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Putin bombed a CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Mariupol :damn:

He committed a war crime :damn:

Any evidence presented at the UN of any Russian war crimes? Or was there extensive evidence presented by the Russian federation of US and Ukrainian attempts to spread lethal pathogens across Russia? Victoria Nuland, former colonial overseer of Ukraine along with Biden (who were heard on a leaked phone call picking the leader of Ukraine like UberEats.) already admitted in the senate that there are many bio weapons labs in the Ukraine and Russia may get a hold of them and that is of grave concern. However, if there is any chemical attack, there is no doubt I’m her mind, according to what seems to be a hunch, that the Russians would be responsible.

Breathe through your nose and read my posts before you quote me with some homoerotic one liner or non sequitor. Stop trying to get to know me. I like women. Answer my direct points or don’t waste time quoting me I won’t get into personal attacks.
Say
America funded Saudies to murder Yemen children. :damn:

Everyone like......

So.

This coward Zelenski is a whore and will use anyone as a human shield to get more backup

Daps
What has happened to this thread? It was a useful thread for the most part.

The amount of recent Russian apologia, whataboutery, and pie-in-the-sky "analysis" of the situation has jumped up over the past few days and is killing this thread.

We have a dude posting who thinks that evidence of American propaganda against the Russian war is somehow proof that this isn't a war that is totally predicated on Russian aggression and Putin's desire to bring the USSR back into existence and to expand his geopolitical reach at a time when Eastern Europe is moving away from him and toward Europe. At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, I guess that American propaganda regarding Germany and Japan in 1943 is evidence that German expansion in Europe and Japanese expansion into China weren't all about German and Japanese expansionist aggression. What a dumbass question to ask, @Broke Wave, but I think actually that you know it's dumb and that you're playing dumb. There is room for differing perspectives and viewpoints, but they need to make sense. What about your leap in logic makes any sense? If you're carrying water for Russian expansion, at the very least make a cogent argument in favor of it rather than bringing Twitter bot tactics into a thread that was useful before you got here and started posting all this mess.

Y'all gotta take this dumbass shyt back to TLR where it's considered an interesting and amazing talking point that Ukraine has racists and neo-Nazis. While you're at it, you can express your shock and surprise that Slavs would be neo-Nazis even though Hitler hated Slavs and wanted to murk them. Maybe y'all can also tackle the interesting question of why the West can be so focused on Ukraine, but not on other wars in other places.

Please just give us our thread back. Posters in here were giving great insight into what Europe, Russia, and China might look like after this whole thing plays out and insight into the strategies of the Baltic States, NATO, et al. and what they're trying to secure for themselves now and into the future, alongside useful news updates. At least come in here with a cursory knowledge of this building conflict and a sketch of the history of the region before you post.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

What do they mean when these yachts are confiscated where do they keep them :skip:

Easy the US and EU can send their best semen :dame: And bring those ships to the U.S and ports in the EU… I’m sure it’s a few American Billionairs and EU billionaires who wouldn’t mind buying those ships on the cheap… U.S and EU split the proceeds :ehh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What has happened to this thread? It was a useful thread for the most part.

The amount of recent Russian apologia, whataboutery, and pie-in-the-sky "analysis" of the situation has jumped up over the past few days and is killing this thread.

We have a dude posting who thinks that evidence of American propaganda against the Russian war is somehow proof that this isn't a war that is totally predicated on Russian aggression and Putin's desire to bring the USSR back into existence and to expand his geopolitical reach at a time when Eastern Europe is moving away from him and toward Europe. At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, I guess that American propaganda regarding Germany and Japan in 1943 is evidence that German expansion in Europe and Japanese expansion into China weren't all about German and Japanese expansionist aggression. What a dumbass question to ask, @Broke Wave, but I think actually that you know it's dumb and that you're playing dumb. There is room for differing perspectives and viewpoints, but they need to make sense. What about your leap in logic makes any sense? If you're carrying water for Russian expansion, at the very least make a cogent argument in favor of it rather than bringing Twitter bot tactics into a thread that was useful before you got here and started posting all this mess.

Y'all gotta take this dumbass shyt back to TLR where it's considered an interesting and amazing talking point that Ukraine has racists and neo-Nazis. While you're at it, you can express your shock and surprise that Slavs would be neo-Nazis even though Hitler hated Slavs and wanted to murk them. Maybe y'all can also tackle the interesting question of why the West can be so focused on Ukraine, but not on other wars in other places.

Please just give us our thread back. Posters in here were giving great insight into what Europe, Russia, and China might look like after this whole thing plays out and insight into the strategies of the Baltic States, NATO, et al. and what they're trying to secure for themselves now and into the future, alongside useful news updates. At least come in here with a cursory knowledge of this building conflict and a sketch of the history of the region before you post.
All this word salad for what brother? Are you trying to get a reponse from me? If you are just ask a simple question and I will respond in kind with respect to you.

The US spreading lies and propaganda because all of their wars are aggressive = standard

the US using kids to clandestinely indoctrinate other kids about Ukraine using TikTok which targets 7-8-9 year olds = not even cause for the slightest alarm

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
By spreading lies and using average Americans to build foreign troops morale? That’s how the mighty western armies are fighting these days? Why would they need any of this I thought the stingers and javelins were working? Stiff Ukrainian resistance right? No need for US gov talking points on tik tok to indoctrinate CHILDREN :dead:

@Orbital-Fetus sure just don’t ever say the west is a liberal democracy. Indoctrination of children to support military adventurism is not “liberal” in the traditional or modern sense.

please post examples of the U.S. sponsored propaganda aimed at children in regards to the Ukraine war.
i would like to see this.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Okay you’re disqualified from speaking to me. How long did it take for someone to devolve into personal attacks including now accusing me of being a literal Russian Asset, because I happen to, for today, 100 percent agree with the special military operation of the Russian Federation in order to disperse Neo Nazi forces :umad:

complain about personal attacks on the coli.com, brehs...:heh: