Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Should I just have posted about the innocent locals working with Nazis to ghost bruhs in one thread?

Listen to yourself.

Let me find a
Africans and Nazis sing kumbaya and trailblaze a path to the future holding hands article.

what is your plan? Convince us the Ukraine has Nazis? We know. Every country in the world has Nazis.

Stop sucking off Putin, who is literally the white supremacy King.

Somebody neg this bozo for me, I gotta slow down on the reps.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wtf any of this gotta do with this thread:gucci:

Negged
Well seems like the us is pushing the issue forward by supplying a non Ally against the 2nd best military in the world. The chances for escalation are getting higher and higher.

The supporters of this administrations decision seem comfortable with the escalation.

If it gets to high Biden may have to stay the president.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what is your plan? Convince us the Ukraine has Nazis? We know. Every country in the world has Nazis.

Stop sucking off Putin, who is literally the white supremacy King.

Somebody neg this bozo for me, I gotta slow down on the reps.
Just sharing the news. The war is moving forward no matter what it said in this thread. Maybe you need to unplug for a little bit. What's your agenda?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just sharing the news. The war is moving forward no matter what it said in this thread. Maybe you need to unplug for a little bit. What's your agenda?

racism in the Ukraine. News at 11.

I’ve said before I don’t care about Ukraine, and I care even less about Russia. I think Russia is wrong and that doesn’t absolve anyone else of wrong doing. Simple.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Liberals probably want the same thing cheetoh wanted. A reason to hold the presidency by provoking an insane conflict.

Sucking off Joe Biden has consequences.

You make great posts when it doesn't involve Geopolitics

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Well seems like the us is pushing the issue forward by supplying a non Ally against the 2nd best military in the world. The chances for escalation are getting higher and higher.

The supporters of this administrations decision seem comfortable with the escalation.

If it gets to high Biden may have to stay the president.

No and No.

Bruh go back to posting about video games and brazilian jujitsu.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
racism in the Ukraine. News at 11.

I’ve said before I don’t care about Ukraine, and I care even less about Russia. I think Russia is wrong and that doesn’t absolve anyone else of wrong doing. Simple.
Guess you werent the audience for that post. I'm not posting to impress you I'm just posting. Why don't you just skip on past the posts you don't like little fella