Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh my bad I forgot this is the echo chamber thread
The fact you haven't been banned from the thread suggests otherwise, right now you are just pushing buzzwords - "Liberals" , "echo chamber" and conspiracy theories.

If you don't think there would be pushback you don't live in reality.

Feel free to post what you like as long as you don't derail from the topic.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Negro, you know good and well I wasn't arguing for NATO involvement in that post. Even @the next guy came back and said that he didn't even mean to quote me. He was trying to quote someone else.

You're just flailing looking for someone to blame for your inane rantings about NATO involvement when no one is currently saying that.

I'll grant you, some of us had musings of the sort towards the beginning of the conflict but I think everyone has abandoned that thinking by now as we see that Putin truly isn't playing with a full deck. No one really wants to risk a nuclear holocaust.

I will admit that towards the beginning of the conflict, I felt he was bluffing about putting a nuke in the air. That was before they started killing civilians and firing on evacuees after a no fire was negotiated. That showed me that Russia is off the rails right now, and them putting a nuke in the air, unfortunately, isn't seen as an empty threat at this point.

I know y’all were. I read the posts. And I read what you said a few pages ago where you’re still acting like there’s something else we should be doing. There’s only two options here man. Engage militarily or continue cutting Russia off. There’s no third option. It’s black and white….So you and other posters who keep saying “we’re letting Russia do this or letting Russia do that” just want to hear yourself talk because there’s nothing else we can do unless you’re proposing war. Lastly, yes, it is HUMOROUS to have had 99% of Higher Learning argue me down about leaving Afghanistan in the Summer only to have some of these same posters make hints that we should be doing more against a fuggin NUCLEAR POWER. If anything, everyone that was dead set against fighting goat herders with 80s weaponry should be even more dead set against this conflict spiraling. Make it make sense. I don’t think y’all remember how dismissive people were in the Afghanistan thread. It was like talking to a brick wall. The energy was Fukk those Afghans. Not our Problem. The energy is different here. Suddenly there’s room for nuance and room for discussion when one wrong move can get us blasted back to the Stone Age. Makes no fuggin sense.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The fact you haven't been banned from the thread suggests otherwise, right now you are just pushing buzzwords - "Liberals" , "echo chamber" and conspiracy theories.

If you don't think there would be pushback you don't live in reality.

Feel free to post what you like as long as you don't derail from the topic.
I can always make my own Ukrainian racism thread if you like.

It's amazing how liberals turn into Putin with a few posts

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can always make my own Ukrainian racism thread if you like.

It's amazing how liberals turn into Putin with a few posts
Stop deflecting.

Of course examples of racism need to be called out, but that is clearly not the overarching theme of this thread. No one is going to say Ukraine deserves to be invaded because there are racists present or even in the army.

Otherwise Russia deserves to be invaded, as does the US.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

breh, we get it.
every single person in this thread agrees with you that racism exists everywhere including Ukraine.
how many times are you going to bring this up. literally nobody is arguing with you about this.
as tragic as these scenarios are, they are a very small part of a much larger picture.
not to downplay yours or anyone else's concerns for people of color in Ukraine, myself included but that is NOT the focal point by a long shot.
didn't you make a thread about this specific subject already? why don't you go over there and find you audience because is certainly is not here.

clown
:trash:
:scust:
:ufdup:
:umad:
:banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop deflecting.

Of course examples of racism need to be called out, but that is clearly not the overarching theme of this thread. No one is going to say Ukraine deserves to be invaded because there are racists present or even in the army.

Otherwise Russia deserves to be invaded, as does the US.
Well you aren't going to tell me what topics to post while you're in here babbling. It's a war and war has many prongs and issues besides who's dead. Refugees are a topic. New racist developments will be posted. You don't wanna hear about the poor black people then don't read it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
breh, we get it.
every single person in this thread agrees with you that racism exists everywhere including Ukraine.
how many times are you going to bring this up. literally nobody is arguing with you about this.
as tragic as these scenarios are, they are a very small part of a much larger picture.
not to downplay yours or anyone else's concerns for people of color in Ukraine, myself included but that is NOT the focal point by a long shot.
didn't you make a thread about this specific subject already? why don't you go over there and find you audience because is certainly is not here.

clown
:trash:
:scust:
:ufdup:
:umad:
:banderas:
I'm not trying to argue I'm spreading the news. Just accept it. Or don't and argue with me Everytime you read facts you don't like. You aren't black so you probably don't wanna read about these types of issues I get it.