Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
More people died in 2021from covid than 2020

As a result of half the country thinking that covid was a hoax due to that dumbass Trump telling them that it was a hoax. Even now Republicans are still being hospitalized and dying because Trump told them to face the virus as "warriors" and in 2020 and 2021, he actively encouraged his unvaccinated supporters to eschew masks, even going so far as to ridicule Biden for not wearing masks during the campaign. We may, emphasis on may, potentially be on our way out of this viral quagmire but if that dumbass had never been elected president and been allowed to give voice to marginalized idiots who had no business being a part of our central national discourse, we never would have sunk so far into the mud of Covid. Trump even went so far as to politicize the CDC, and they are still suffering the ramifications of that today. Heaven forbid that covid does get bad again. If the CDC tells people that we need to mask up again in the future due to another outbreak, half the people in the country (the half that support Trump) will probably refuse to wear them.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Looking like Putin Holmes, flabby and sick :scust:

Qlv8pDe.jpg

He's got to be on some treatments for an advanced illness - not just the Parkinson's - looking bloated and puffy like that

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
As a result of half the country thinking that covid was a hoax due to that dumbass Trump telling them that it was a hoax. Even now Republicans are still being hospitalized and dying because Trump told them to face the virus as "warriors" and in 2020 and 2021, he actively encouraged his unvaccinated supporters to eschew masks, even going so far as to ridicule Biden for not wearing masks during the campaign. We may, emphasis on may, potentially be on our way out of this viral quagmire but if that dumbass had never been elected president and been allowed to give voice to marginalized idiots who had no business being a part of our central national discourse, we never would have sunk so far into the mud of Covid. Trump even went so far as to politicize the CDC, and they are still suffering the ramifications of that today. Heaven forbid that covid does get bad again. If the CDC tells people that we need to mask up again in the future due to another outbreak, half the people in the country (the half that support Trump) will probably refuse to wear them.
Trump has been advocating for vaxxing since the beginning. There was no way he could promote it more without social media since he was banned everwhere.

Plus it wasnt trump that said masks weren't needed first, it was Fauci knowingly lying to save supply

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Trump has been advocating for vaxxing since the beginning. There was no way he could promote it more without social media since he was banned everwhere.

Plus it wasnt trump that said masks weren't needed first, it was Fauci knowingly lying to save supply
Trump planted the seed in their dumbasses the moment he questioned the virus, they were never right since.

Daps

Why did you skip over the first line where I talked about Trump calling the virus a hoax?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why you acting like I'm speaking about you? You must live under a rock if you haven't seen people saying they want NATO to intervene. Im just making a comment about how quickly people change up. We didn't have enough patience to crush the Taliban entirely but, we're going to intervene with a nuclear power. Yep. Makes total sense. The 20 year timeline is irrelevant and its just an excuse to continue debating. You understand what I'm saying just fine.

when situations change, wise people reassess.
staying in Afghanistan was hemorrhaging the US and everyone knew it.
Russia invading Ukraine is a totally different situation, why are you even comparing them?
it's like you are viewing this situation through a funhouse mirror.

Daps
Shoddy reporting ^^

Not once in that video do we see his opps. I dont even know for sure that the video was taken in Ukraine.

Not saying it wasn't but I am saying that nothing in that video is verifiable, not even the brotha and his whereabouts, location, when the video was taken, etc.

That reporter is very irresponsible to share something like this without him even being able to even independently verify the facts. Notice his use of the word "apparently".

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wow the Nazi infestation is worse then I imagined. The cops work with the opps

fukked up. At this point I'm neutral. Putin's invasion was wrong and his regime must be destroyed but I honestly couldn't care less about the fate of Ukraine or Ukrainians at this point. Let these cacs kill each other. They've been watching us murk each other for years and didn't bat an eye. Why should we?