Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

If you want to make a quick buck, buy SPY options right before Biden’s speeches about Russia, sell when the speech is over. The last 3 months like clockwork SPY call options go up 20-30% any time he comes out talking greasy about them. Our markets love it for some reason.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
of course they are legit targets ... as long as you're targeting them while they're in the ukraine. if you try to get them before they make it over the border then that's another thing all together.
But this though. Russian armaments are in the east. They can barely get to Kyiv.

Unless they attack the supplies from Belarus into Ukraine which is where all the refugees and humanitarian aid is riding through.

They haven’t shown good logistics for nailing the right targets if that’s even there goal.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
But this though. Russian armaments are in the east. They can barely get to Kyiv.

Unless they attack the supplies from Belarus in Ukraine which is where all the refugees and humanitarian aid is riding through.

They haven’t shown good logistics for nailing the right targets if that’s even there goal.

i agree.
Putin is pointing to the outfield like Babe Ruth calling his shot as if he's gonna get a 78 mph spitball from Sammy "No Sox" Henderson in '28.
nah, son...we got that new new for that ass.

*insert any roided up '90's closer* :takedat:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He thinks the US is the one trying to end his time in power. There's no doubt in my mind that he'd much rather try to handle the Russian population than meeting with the US to negotiate a clean exit.

I think you are underestimating the amount of arrogance and pride a man that has literally made in himself into a modern tsar has. He doesn't think he's going to lose.
Yes. And I think, now they are given that many in the Boston/NY/DC twitterati set are demanding regime change. What will Russia be post Putin? But he has to go. If nothing else, he messed up the post-virus recovery which should matter to all 8 billion people on this planet.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Why do nations join NATO? What did Russia do to the Ukraine?

Can Russia be trusted in the future?

Understood, but all those countries took steps to modernize

Ukraine is and was very corrupt, and even without Russia has its own problems. That will matter, especially to the Western European nations.