Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope one day we get the whole truth about the 2016 election. I have no doubt that the Russians messed with it and gave Trump the win.

Absolutely. We won't get confirmation for decades though. They didn't change votes, but they absolutely fukkd with voter rolls which is pretty much the same thing if you do it by precinct.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putin didn’t realize the west was letting him get away with shyt. He thought he was smarter than everyone.
Not hard to believe with some of the people that have been elected. No doubt if Farage was PM of Britain would attempt of an Invasion of Ireland or something like that.

On the other hand, what if Nalvany was President of Russia.

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is the west not putting Ukraine front and center when they did everything feasible short of starting WW3 to keep Russia from going in to Ukraine to massacre innocent civilians.
nap's post is a pretty good indication of how the foreign policy blob feels about Ukrainian deaths. sacrificial lambs in a geopolitical war

People need perspective. Fight and win this war so it doesn’t spread.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. We won't get confirmation for decades though. They didn't change votes, but they absolutely fukkd with voter rolls which is pretty much the same thing if you do it by precinct.
If this didn't happen then nothing else matters. Now the goal is obviously regime change with regards to Putin regardless of an election 5 years ago.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing they assumed the US/EU didn't have the political will nor the public demand for them to enter into any sort of conflict right now.

Hell, you've got dudes on here that would much rather gas prices go down 30 cents a gallon than trying to prevent Russia from taking over Eastern Europe. :yeshrug:
Credit where it is due, Biden has played this masterfully.

Did he say Outkast from Stankonia are bringing bombs too? :pachaha::skip:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not hard to believe with some of the people that have been elected. No doubt if Farage is was PM of Britain would attempt of an Invasion of Ireland or something like that.

On the other hand, what if Nalvany was President of Russia.
I don’t know much but even Medvedev talking spicy kinda surprised me.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
What I don't get and maybe someone can help me.

Russia was a player.

Russia had influence.

Russia had enough cred through misinformation to be able to take pot shots at the US and deny it diplomatically and even in wars, like Syria.

Why throw all of that away?

Why would you assume that the West wouldn't have dropped the mother of all hammers on you?

I think it was just straight overreach. He got away with invading Georgia and famously Crimea. He's paranoid about neighboring countries suddenly leaning towards pro-Western sentiments. Also, I heard reports that seeing what happened to Mubarek and Quadaffi had him shook about what could happen to long-tenured strongmen and he's convinced that the West is hell-bent on regime change in Russia. He saw what happened to Sadaam.

I'm starting to believe that he was just fed misinformation from the ground up and made terrible calculations. They spent billions to upgrade their military only to have most of that siphoned off by corruption, but no one was going to report to their superiors the reality of their current forces state, plus he probably thought Zalinsky was going to lay down and flee the country. Joe Biden even suggested that, and Zalisnsky refused. He may even believe the Nazi angle to an extent too and is flummoxed as to why the Ukrainians are fighting back so hard. You can tell just by their military build-up and formations that they weren't taking this shyt seriously.

Last edited: