Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is the west not putting Ukraine front and center when they did everything feasible short of starting WW3 to keep Russia from going in to Ukraine to massacre innocent civilians.
I gave my opinion on that in the post you quoted. Here's a great video that I know most have watched, but if you haven't you should check it out.

Daps
I'm guessing they assumed the US/EU didn't have the political will nor the public demand for them to enter into any sort of conflict right now.

Hell, you've got dudes on here that would much rather gas prices go down 30 cents a gallon than trying to prevent Russia from taking over Eastern Europe. :yeshrug:

Plus he figured he had done enough damage to American politics. You have to also remember that russia has been beating us down with cyber tactics for the last 5 years, even to the point where they were greatly contributing to Bidens approval numbers being down (people are sheep and if every time they log in, they see accounts talking trash about Biden, it will influence them).

Anybody that's watching has noticed that since Biden brought the hammer down on Russia, that all of those accounts have magically disappeared, and all of a sudden, Bidens numbers are surging.

Putin didn't expect the strong sanctions that would cut him off from being able to directly influence internal American politics. If he still had the ability to manipulate us, he would be using the Republicans to wage war on Biden, which would have had him having to defend America on the world stage while also defending himself domestically.

But Biden is completely freed up to pour every ounce of political will into hurting Putin and hurting Russia. It's beautiful.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The finishing blow to the main GOP money source :ohhh:

Also notice the lack of money these Twitter accounts are talking about now. A lot of propaganda suddenly going broke or accounts outright disappearing.
That’s why the DoJ is indicting hella spies right now. Clean sweep.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So how does the executive order handle things like buying raw materials for things like steel making? If I’m not mistaken, Russia is the primary source for a lot of the raw materials with that.

Just looking into the price of shyt skyrocketing…was about to put up a new fence around my yard but I’d hate to see the price of it right now.
It’s about to get weird. I was listening to the War Nerd yesterday and they mentioned all the raw materials russia has in ways that would have massive blow back. It’s not great but it is what it is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is the west not putting Ukraine front and center when they did everything feasible short of starting WW3 to keep Russia from going in to Ukraine to massacre innocent civilians.
People need perspective. Fight and win this war so it doesn’t spread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Plus he figured he had done enough damage to American politics. You have to also remember that russia has been beating us down with cyber tactics for the last 5 years, even to the point where they were greatly contributing to Bidens approval numbers being down (people are sheep and if every time they log in, they see accounts talking trash about Biden, it will influence them).

Anybody that's watching has noticed that since Biden brought the hammer down on Russia, that all of those accounts have magically disappeared, and all of a sudden, Bidens numbers are surging.

Putin didn't expect the strong sanctions that would cut him off from being able to directly influence internal American politics. If he still had the ability to manipulate us, he would be using the Republicans to wage war on Biden, which would have had him having to defend America on the world stage while also defending himself domestically.

But Biden is completely freed up to pour every ounce of political will into hurting Putin and hurting Russia. It's beautiful.
Biden had RT talking heads and random pundits begging for patreon subscribers and donations within days.