Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

China encouraged Russia to start the fight, gauged the response, saw them get their wigs pushed back for two weeks, and now like....

giphy.webp

Daps
Different type of no fly zone

I still don't get the opinion pieces calling for NATO to set up a no-fly zone, even a limited one in Western Ukraine, when we can just ship over anti-air tech and let Ukrainians deal with Russian air power themselves.

Some people are really out here rooting for a direct confrontation between Russia and NATO for some dumbass reason.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't get the opinion pieces calling for NATO to set up a no-fly zone, even a limited one in Western Ukraine, when we can just ship over anti-air tech and let Ukrainians deal with Russian air power themselves.

Some people are really out here rooting for a direct confrontation between Russia and NATO for some dumbass reason.

According to folks in TLR, bathing in nuclear fire can't be any worse than present day realities... so :yeshrug:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
props to the BBC news for not censoring reality.:salute:

never seen a U.S news station show footage of dead combatants and casualties:francis: .. war is too sanitized in america!:scusthov:
The question is will it make us anti-war before it makes us desensitized to war.

If the new norm is broadcasting war in HD, in this globalizing world, I think it will become perpetual and lose the impact it once had. As an analogy, someone who rarely curses gets my attention when they let an F-bomb fly. I remember national news stations on 9/11 playing uncensored videos and audio to this day because of this.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Anyone want to ride on a plane with homemade spare parts?

That's what Putin get. He has to understand that all China cares about is China. His hatred for America is making him a bytch to China which will do worse than America to Russia since they live on the same continent.