Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I’m not a nuclear physicist nor do I play one on the Coli, but what are the ramifications for the Chernobyl plant if the reactor can’t cool down?

Is it potentially another disaster like the one years ago or similar but on a smaller scale?

Here is a nice mini-thread, nothing to worry about but power should be restored as soon as possible.

Also:

Daps
there's space here for the very small minority of us that aren't foreign policy experts, you don't have to grovel.

Nobody cares about TLR brehs in here (I'm a TLR breh) until they come in here with their foolish TLR types of hot takes.

We just telling them to step up their quality of conversation. Can't come in here with generic vapid talking points and expect to get celebrated for it.

Contribute something to the conversation or shut the hell up. If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up. If you're going to parrot russian talking points, shut the hell up.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They (Saudi) have a heap of US weapons but they don’t know how to use that shyt
the good news is in a few years they'll be able to go to the factory for a tutorial :snoop:

RIYADH, March 8 (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin LMT.N will invest more than $1 billion to localise military manufacturing in Saudi Arabia, Ray Piselli, its vice president of international business, told broadcaster Asharq Business on Tuesday.

The Saudi General Authority for Military Industries (GAMI) and Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) have plans worth hundreds of millions of dollars and Lockheed Martin will spend more than $1 billion to support Saudi Arabia's local industry, Piselli was quoted as saying.

gearing up for that eventual saudi/iran conflict

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nobody cares about TLR brehs in here (I'm a TLR breh) until they come in here with their foolish TLR types of hot takes.

We just telling them to step up their quality of conversation. Can't come in here with generic vapid talking points and expect to get celebrated for it.

Contribute something to the conversation or shut the hell up. If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up. If you're going to parrot russian talking points, shut the hell up.

nice sig

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So bad, that TLR had to go back to 2014 topics of gender wars :laff:

Russian Money Train is over :mjlit:

I do see a possibility that this Fuel Raise, despite it not being Biden's fault, being blamed on him from a optics standpoint for Mid-Terms. However there are a few things...
  • This Fuel Raise is from a War, in which we are not involved in; so it makes it hard long-term to put the blame on Biden, as the numbers would be on Biden's side in that Russia needs to be punished.
  • Also Possible GOP Candidates, normally they would get the Russian Money for their campaign. Now that is drying up, so while they do have a platform in theory... they now don't have the money to campaign as much as they want.
Its why this one world event is going to be interesting in November, as how much of these actions will help/hurt our elections? I know Russia will try to get involved, but right now it seems they would have more pressing issues as their own economy is rock-bottom and the public to a point understands what is going on; so they would be more busy trying to suppress that information.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres a reason Israel hasn't condemned the Russian invasion.

Mighttt just be because the Nazi's in Ukraine are actually real and hold real power in politics and in the military.

It mightttt just be because those Nazi's were bombing and attacking Jews & Russia-speaking natives in Donetsk and southeast Ukraine for the past 8 years while the West turned a blind eye the entire fukking time.

This is a quote from the leader of that Nazi brigade that you guys dont think is a big deal:

In 2010, Biletsky said Ukraine’s national purpose was to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen [inferior races]”.

And if you want to throw out that dumbass line about Zelensky being Jewish so there cant be Nazi's in Ukraine.....This is how you actually sound: America can't be racist because Obama was President.

Mightttt be because whenever the US goes into a conflict, Israel usually pulls some HYON shyt.

:yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’m not a nuclear physicist nor do I play one on the Coli, but what are the ramifications for the Chernobyl plant if the reactor can’t cool down?

Is it potentially another disaster like the one years ago or similar but on a smaller scale?