Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'd like to see confirmation of this.

It's not too farfetched to consider as a starting point for negotiations considering the assistance Ukraine has received over the last couple of weeks, I'm sure they have western assurances of future aid. They'll leverage those assurances in place of NATO membership. They'll bolster their military to offset the lack of personnel they miss out on by not being a NATO member.
Maybe Ukraine strategy is to say hey we don’t want NATO membership but Ukraine knows they will have back channel support from the west and EU which will keep Russia at bay.. Hence the backing Ukraine is getting now

Daps

I said this 2 weeks ago and brehs called me crazy.

I even said regarding the "when" that it's best to engage them sooner rather than later to make an overstretched overextended russian army fall back, as opposed to giving them time to regroup.

I think we have been lied to regarding the capabilities of the Russian nation. Just look through posts in this thread from a week ago when brehs were swearing up and down that Putin was a superpower boogeyman.

Truth is, russia has been exposed. Their military is lacking, half of Europe is looking at them as food right now.

They can't sustain a fight with NATO and their nuclear capabilities are probably nothing close to what we thought it was.

Am I calling for nukes in the air? Of course not, fool.

But I do believe that with enough of a push from NATO, Putin retreats back into Russia literally cause he would have no choice. And he doesn't want to be the man who started a nuclear war. He's stupid but he ain't that stupid.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I even said regarding the "when" that it's best to engage them sooner rather than later to make an overstretched overextended russian army fall back, as opposed to giving them time to regroup.

I think we have been lied to regarding the capabilities of the Russian nation. Just look through posts in this thread from a week ago when brehs were swearing up and down that Putin was a superpower boogeyman.

Truth is, russia has been exposed. Their military is lacking, half of Europe is looking at them as food right now.

They can't sustain a fight with NATO and their nuclear capabilities are probably nothing close to what we thought it was.

But I do believe that with enough of a push from NATO, Putin retreats back into Russia literally cause he would have no choice. And he doesn't want to be the man who started a nuclear war. He's stupid but he ain't that stupid.

You were right. Russia isn't a superpower.

My apologies.

Daps
You were right. Russia isn't a superpower.

My apologies.

All is forgiven, breh. I apologize for coming at brehs so hard on this but I was coming from the vantage of knowing that russia didn't have superpower capabilities since I studied a little bit about the USSR collapse.

Plus I researched a long time ago when I often heard the term that the US is "the world's last superpower" and that's why I knew how true it is.

I think many brehs, because of our obvious issues with America, thought that the US was simply spinning a false narrative but nah, it's true.

As the world currently stands, no one is on our level. No one even comes close.

And I have no problem with that being that this is the country where I and my loved ones reside, plus as I said a long time ago in this thread, with all of its issues I trust America with a loaded gun over any other nation. With all of the issues we have here, we are still better off here than most other nations on the planet.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Putin has already said a week ago that a world with no russia = no world

backing a rabid animal into a corner will only have that animal come at you with everything they have... nukes included... if he goes down, he's gonna want to take everyone with him