Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The way the Polish government statement is worded doesn’t sound like there’s a actual deal in place and would the Germans even allow such a transfer to take place on their soil. Where would the Ukrainian pilots even fly out of? How long would it take for them to train on planes that have been retrofitted to NATO standards?

A lot of unanswered questions for a situation that’s starting to become dangerous.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Where is this gif from and who is this people used to post this non stop :mindblown:
8TeqA7u.png

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
A THREAD with multiple images and video of the armored Russian train.

Bro what a failed state Russia is. I am starting to question if they even have nukes to be honest. The government is so corrupt I bet none of the funds went to the military in decades. The country is just not built for all out war.

I still think we need to give Putin an out here. Obviously, diplomacy is done behind the scenes, but in the interest of keeping Putin's dumb ass from even trying to escalate this in any way, we need to work in that direction.

I think you can see it starting to happen here: Zelensky is open to pausing calls to join NATO, discussing Putin-backed regions of Ukraine in negotiations.

I'm a little less concerned about Russia using nukes because Putin has to avoid getting a shiv in the throat from the oligarchs/military leadership in his own country, and his handlers in China wouldn't want that either. They just want to keep doing business and expand their influence. Can't do that in a hot war. He tested the waters by trying to rupture a nuclear power plant, and even that got so much pushback that the Russian military didn't go all the way.

I just know this dude is humiliated. Projecting all that strength and then getting exposed like this on the world stage is wild. It's a "shoot yourself in the head" level L.

Hell no. No need to negotiate with Putin at all. The man invaded a country on some indoctrinated BS USSR shyt. There is no need Ukraine should let up more land to Russia.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This invasion is really showing the difference between super powers and regional powers. The us is able to send supplies and aid halfway around the world into a war zone with no major issues, while the Russians are struggling with supply issues in their own back yard.
Our super power is diplomacy (and nukes).

If Russia had more friends they wouldn't be struggling

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The way the Polish government statement is worded doesn’t sound like there’s a actual deal in place and would the Germans even allow such a transfer to take place on their soil. Where would the Ukrainian pilots even fly out of? How long would it take for them to train on planes that have been retrofitted to NATO standards?

A lot of unanswered questions for a situation that’s starting to become dangerous.

the Germans are all in right now and have been arming Ukraine with anti tank munitions.
i don't think they will have a problem with this.

as for where the pilots take off from?
probably Western Ukraine....orrrrrrrrr, if NATO wants to get super spicy they can let Ukrainian pilots take off from NATO soil :ohlawd:

and i think the pilots know how to fly the planes as is :manny: