Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Would a war benefit American Warhawks?

Is Biden testing the waters to see if Americans would support boots on the ground in. UKRAINE?
Not really. There’s no endgame with a prolonged march to Moscow.

No one in NATO alliance is trying to take anything away from Putin. No one wants to occupy Ukraine for NATO. It’s a fully functional country with free elections and great infrastructure. Even if Ukraine joined NATO tomorrow. It’s just a security guarantee. Nothing would fundamentally change except for Putin’s paranoid mind.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
not push for reasonable, neutral solutions
arm and train the most reactionary elements in a region
watch as they destabilize a region
sell more weapons
work with these reactionary forces to take over governance
set up predatory IMF style loans as a they attempt to rebuild a destabilized country

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, all of Latin America. it's almost like none of this is new

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not push for reasonable, neutral solutions
arm and train the most reactionary elements in a region
watch as they destabilize a region
sell more weapons
work with these reactionary forces to take over governance
set up predatory IMF style loans as a they attempt to rebuild a destabilized country

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, all of Latin America. it's almost like none of this is new
??????????

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
??????????
i know the longterm memory centers in your brain are fried by your internet addiction, but pushing for NATO expansion in Ukraine has been happening for decades. An outgoing George W Bush committed to Ukraine joining NATO in 2008. Keep carrying his foreign policy water

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know the longterm memory centers in your brain are fried by your internet addiction, but pushing for NATO expansion in Ukraine has been happening for decades. An outgoing George W Bush committed to Ukraine joining NATO in 2008. Keep carrying his foreign policy water
I think NATO didn't want Ukraine to join before this.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think NATO didn't want Ukraine to join before this.
it's a 30 year plan at this point depending on who you ask, but ignoring the historical context of that region of the world it's hard to overcome corruption and implement the necessary reforms to actually get in when your country is getting flooded with weapons and being used as a geopolitical pawn