Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What are the sanctions? They needed to just call that shyt out from the get go, unless they didn't truly have alignment with everyone partnering on the sanctions? I guess US was just bluffing because all they had was a pair of 3's when it came to really putting effective and unilateral pressure on Russia.

And what are possible provocations of greater conflict from those sanctions?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been following this. How likely when Putin invades Ukraine, does it lead to war with the US? Or do you guys think we will stay out of this and not go to war with Russia?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I haven't been following this. How likely when Putin invades Ukraine, does it lead to war with the US? Or do you guys think we will stay out of this and not go to war with Russia?
Only if he makes a real run on Kyiv.

Otherwise, Zelensky going to have to pull his pants up, grab his new toys he's been gifted from NATO nations and run that head up.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Right now theres only about a 20 percent chance, probably less. Would take some Americans dying or the US getting caught red-handed doing black ops shyt, or vice versa. But its about a 40 percent chance that East Europe gon get this work, and rising. A Russian shell landing in Poland might do the trick, maybe another airliner blowing up. Its hot but its not boiling hot, but its getting hotter by the day thats why this thread is the way it is. Vlad thinks hes in a game of Command and Conquer right now

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if Russia goes full blitzkrieg, Sweden and Finland decide to stop being neutral and decide to join NATO. That brings NATO to the Russian border and I'm sure all the money hidden in neutral Swiss banks start getting taxed, but before that nordstream gets killed

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Would a war benefit American Warhawks?

Is Biden testing the waters to see if Americans would support boots on the ground in. UKRAINE?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Would a war benefit American Warhawks?

Is Biden testing the waters to see if Americans would support boots on the ground in. UKRAINE?
There will be no boots on the ground, Biden has already said that. There’s no appetite for a war with Russia and it’ll never happen. Nuclear powers.

But the US will certainly ensure a Russian invasion of Ukraine will be a costly disaster for Russia.