Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Jim from Ohio: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Kathy from Florida: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Michael from Nevada: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Tina/27/Single: Visit my OnlyFans.... President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!

:troll:

TLR going to be straight crickets!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
the alternative is Russia can gtfo of a country they invaded for no real reason and give back Crimea
They’ve changed the reason why they invaded fukking 300 times already…

the economy is about to collapse if this goes another week and they know it… Kyiv has flooded land around Kyiv making it impossible for tanks to go through so they know they can’t attack or surround Kyiv…

If ya let Putin just take what he wants… he’s gonna do it again..

This doesn’t hold Putin responsible for all the people he’s killed

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees

:patrice: Why would anyone agree to demilitarization after the shyt Russia just pulled? You can’t trust them. That’s how I interpreted “cease military action” anyway. A neutrality clause would be more reasonable. That would cover two of Russia’s points and you can still marshal a military to defend yourself if necessary. Perhaps I’m just interpreting it incorrectly.

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:patrice: Why would you agree to demilitarization after the shyt Russia just pulled? You can’t trust them. That’s how I interpreted “cease military action” anyway. A neutrality clause would be more reasonable. That would cover two of Russia’s points and you can still marshal a military to defend yourself if necessary. Perhaps I’m just interpreting it incorrectly.
They were neutral...

fukk being neutral if i'm Ukraine... nobody is coming to help when Russia pulls this shyt... I'm straight up telling Russia that they are joining NATO :manny:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Is this really unreasonable?

To be fair, we wouldn't allow Canada or even Cuba to just post up missile systems
I was actually thinking the same :patrice: but Ukraine probably ain't going to budget
i think by “bloc” russia doesnt just mean NATO but is also referring to things like the EU. remember, maidan happened because yanukovytch refused to sign an agreement with closer relations with the EU

Do you take the deal and put a stop to the fighting or do you show Putin you'll fight against any aggression shown towards border states? :patrice:

Outside of maybe #3 I don't know if I'd agree to any of these.
politically i dont see how ukraine would be able to govern crimea again. the russian population in there particularly seems like it would be a huge potential fifth column. really sad too because the crimean tatars are getting completely fukked in russia rn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U talkin big for someone that don't have to live there.

You would accede to those demands and go back to the Rubble?

I suppose I am talking big because my people got enslaved, trampled on and got no reasonable restitution.

We see the effects of that to this day.

Justice is important. Russia needs to rebuild what they destroyed.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
They were neutral...

fukk being neutral if i'm Ukraine... nobody is coming to help when Russia pulls this shyt... I'm straight up telling Russia that they are joining NATO :manny:

Of course, sure they were technically neutral, but the writing was on the wall that Ukraine wanted to become more integrated in the Western economic system. They were going to have American oil companies set up shop to exploit the new gas reserves found in Crimea, which would put them in direct competition with Russia, plus they currently control the gas lines needed to send energy to Europe and was taxing Russia for it.

Putin’s goal was putting a stop to any Westernization of Ukraine. Codifying this is a different thing then just presuming neutrality. But it’s all bullshyt I guess, you’re dealing with Russia here.

So maybe calling Russia’s bluff is the thing to do? That’s fukkin dangerous, Putin’s painted himself in a corner.

Also, would NATO even let them in at this point? They could have decades ago, Ukraine started the framework process back in 1994.

Last edited: