Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

RIP Jim from Ohio: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Kathy from Florida: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Michael from Nevada: President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!
RIP Tina/27/Single: Visit my OnlyFans.... President Putin is My Hero, he is a ALPHA MALE that fights for Freedoms!

:troll:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Is this really unreasonable?

To be fair, we wouldn't allow Canada or even Cuba to just post up missile systems
You mean like how Russia has broken cease fires twice…

Russia doesn’t have money to rebuild half the country they have destroyed… and now they just wanna pull back and say fukk y’all… you all rebuild this place but give me the land I want..

as soon as Ukraine lets it’s guard down a mercenary will assassinate zelensky so they can install a puppet government

DO NOT TRUST A MAD MAN

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Do you take the deal and put a stop to the fighting or do you show Putin you'll fight against any aggression shown towards border states? :patrice:

Outside of maybe #3 I don't know if I'd agree to any of these.
same. #3 is worth the fight, though. That's where all the money is.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You mean like how Russia has broken cease fires twice…

Russia doesn’t have money to rebuild half the country they have destroyed… and now they just wanna pull back and say fukk y’all… you all rebuild this place but give me the land I want..

as soon as Ukraine lets it’s guard down a mercenary will assassinate zelensky so they can install a puppet government

DO NOT TRUST A MAD MAN
But whats the alternative? To just fight till the death?