Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We should have an entire thread on the worst pro-Russia propaganda in the TLR thread. This one has to be near the top too:

"I actually do because black folk needs a new world order and ADOS benefits if Russia beats America in a war. Ukraine hates blacks, they all hate us but Ukraine are literally natzis fukk em all I have no dog in this war but Ukraine can eat a dikk all fukking day and needs to stop begging the U.S. to help him like a little bytch. Fight your own war you fakkit."
:picard:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That would be a stretch because merely having them speak to media isn't prohibited. In this case I think they would be completely in the clear unless something happened behind the scenes. Everything about his speech suggested that he was self-confident and assured in what he was saying. You would have to show that Ukraine had coerced or humiliated the prisoners or treated them inhumanely. If they simply asked, "Would you like to speak to the media and tell your people what is happening" and they agreed, I can't imagine any charges being brought.

Now on the other hand, the videos that have been shown of POWs (on both sides) being hit, mocked, insulted, or forced by their captors to repeat humiliating things are definitely clear violations. I don't think they'll ever proceed to charges against either Ukraine or Russia though because 10,000 worse war crimes happen in every war and it seems only the most extreme ever get followed through on.
I agree that the guy seems to be willingly talking, no issue with that. However, he's still a POW and doesnt have any freedom to decide his fate per se as he's prisoner of an enemy army. That could be a stretch indeed but one could say that he's being coerced to do so simply because of that.

Obviously, there are more important things and crimes to talk about but that is something to not forget imo. I get that Ukraine is waiging a masterful information war but I would prefer if they let POWs out of it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man just popped on the last page of that thread

You're the one who believed idiotic misinformation off of Instagram, not me. And it's a pattern for you.

I get that being stupid ain't your fault, but do you have to be so aggressively stupid every time? Can't you be, like, humbly stupid or quietly stupid for a change?

full

:picard::picard::picard:

@Rhakim, what happened to you breh?