Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wasn't the capital of Orthodox Christianity, Constantinople (now Istanbul, Turkey)?

The capital of Eastern Orthodox Christianity. But the Russian church is the largest church population-wise and always sort of stood apart a little bit even if Constantinople was the official head.

There's also Oriental Orthodox Christianity, centered in Africa.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone made a lot of money off of this war:wow:

I guarantee that some schuck senator or staffer fed a wall street trader top secret information about the invasion.
They didn't wouldn't even have needed to. It's been going up all year, and the war was just an opportunity to double down.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ: they have to be paid agents.
They can't be that dumb.

It was somehow even worse than I said. Title of the thread is "Africa is riding with Russia, should we?"

Africa, India and China are all riding with Russia

I know the Middle East and Latin America wants to side with Russia too but the US is forcing them smh
Right, the entire world just loves when big countries start expansionist wars and bombing shyt, and they're expressing that deep love for Russian aggression by....a 141-5 vote demanding an immediate halt to Russia's attack on Ukraine.
The 141 number is exaggerated by tiny countries
It doesn’t mean shyt

China, India, vietnam, South Africa, Egypt, Pakistan, Congo, Uganda and Zimbabwe all refused to condem Russia

Even though Brazil voted for the resolution, it’s president said they will be neutral

this is probably half the world population
Breh did you purposely list as many authoritarian asshats as you could? :russ:

Now "tiny counties" don't count, the opinions of Xi and Modi are the only ones who count. :deadrose:

Take out dictators who want to do the same thing Russia just did and right-wing fascists who don't want a precedent of criticizing human rights violations and how short does your list get?
You were saying that most of the world condemns Russia using flawed statistics when that is blatantly untrue
I love how a 141 to 5 vote in the UN is a "flawed statistic" just because you want to claim that a couple dictators and fascists speak for their entire population. (Not to mention you only listed 1/3 of the world's population and falsely claimed it was over half.)
I am :dead: at you claiming that Global south leaders don’t represent their countries because they didn’t vote the way you wanted them to

Stop pretending that Africans and the rest of the world support Ukrainian nazis

The conversation then got distracted because he started talking about white christian fundamentalist end times prophesies supporting Israel. :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We should have an entire thread on the worst pro-Russia propaganda in the TLR thread. This one has to be near the top too:

"I actually do because black folk needs a new world order and ADOS benefits if Russia beats America in a war. Ukraine hates blacks, they all hate us but Ukraine are literally natzis fukk em all I have no dog in this war but Ukraine can eat a dikk all fukking day and needs to stop begging the U.S. to help him like a little bytch. Fight your own war you fakkit."

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was somehow even worse than I said. Title of the thread is "Africa is riding with Russia, should we?"

The conversation then got distracted because he started talking about white christian fundamentalist end times prophesies supporting Israel. :why:

mj.gif

WTF did I just read.

Psycho breh said "screw the organisation that comprises the largest body of nations in the world... they don't represent the world."

:mjlol:

Last edited: