Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
She'll have fun country-hopping to get there. I think American flights are banned from Russian airspace, Russian flights are banned from American airspace, certain airlines have stopped sending planes to Russia while Russia has stopped sending planes to nations imposing sanctions out of concern they'll be confiscated, and Boeing isn't servicing Russian planes.

Even if she could get in, is she gonna be able to get out a couple weeks from now?
don't know... I warned her... so whatever... just a fukking idiot

Daps
I've had a pretty horrible day, and I hate that it takes something this awful for me to just stop for a second and and be grateful that I don't have to worry about getting blown to pieces while going about my daily life.
:mjcry:

So many of us are so lucky.

Yeah man, I don't care what people say about the US. At least we don't have to worry about being in a literal warzone here.

Daps

Y'all are literally posting bot accounts with a couple hundred/thousand followers saying whatever you want to hear as news "sources" now. :mjlol::unimpressed: If there WAS an actual coup in the works against Putin by the head of his military... do you really think these "US officials" would leak their knowledge of it to some random on twitter who's only identifying information/credentials is: "Free spirit. Rebel. Experimenter." in his twitter bio?? :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm calling cap on this Shoygu has spent years getting along to get along and avoiding disagreement with the top, purely out of self preservation. That does not at all seem like a man who decides to head a coupe.
So you don’t think he savvy enough to play the long game and wait for his opportunity?