Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm calling cap on this Shoygu has spent years getting along to get along and avoiding disagreement with the top, purely out of self preservation. That does not at all seem like a man who decides to head a coupe.

The story is obviously just speculative b.s., but worth noting if there is a coup in Putin's Russia then whoever it is will be someone who we didn't think it would be. Would any "obvious" coup candidate have even survived under Putin?

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Uncle Sam is trying to make the kremlin kill itself from within , i hope they all sit down & acknowledge this as pure propaganda

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The story is obviously just speculative b.s., but worth noting if there is a coup in Putin's Russia then whoever it is will be someone who we didn't think it would be. Would any "obvious" coup candidate have even survived under Putin?
I don't disagree, I just don't see someone who has spent his entire career avoiding rocking the boat suddenly deciding to jump out of the window for a power play. I believe there is resentment at the top in Moscow over how the invasion has been handled and who was aware but I don't feel like Putin is weak enough to be overthrown at this point.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

snippet:
A prominent member of the Brazilian right is facing calls to resign after he was exposed in leaked audio messages making a succession of callous and misogynistic remarks about Ukrainian refugees during a purportedly humanitarian mission to the recently invaded country.

by and large no matter the country conservatives/right-wing supporters are the same everywhere, they're exploiters and oppressors.

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This would be WILD if true. This guy was around since before Putin somehow. Is Putin just paranoid? Is this even real? Is he really planning something? If this plays out it means things are really out of hand for Russia.