Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i find all this nazi talk from putin and his fan boys at home and in the west so hilarious. they're all a bunch of nazis themselves, the lady doth protest too much. oh we're invading the country with a jewish president because they have nazis. ok i'm sure they do. show me any country with a significant number of white people and i'll show you some nazis.
Daps and reps! Thank you! I been saying this to myself the past 2 days over and over.

The idea Putin would care at all in any meaningful way about Nazis seems preposterous to me. He's a facist autocrat, and is exactly the type of leader that nazis look up to. Maybe he doesn't believe exactly what the Nazis did in terms of wanting to exterminate Ukrainians based on ethnicity or race, but the types of beliefs between Putin and your average Nazi can't be way too far off course.

Putin is all about right leaning Christian white males being >>>

So why would he really care about Nazis?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
awww fukk :snoop:

Serbia on war footing?

Yeah it was videos and articles about them having increased tensions months before Ukraine and Russia started war

I did say before whats happening now would cause smaller countries to get into wars too because they dont have to worry about being sanctioned and condemned

Even North Korea has already been having alot of missile tests lately all aiming at Japan. I think Kim is gonna drop a nuke on Japan at some point. They aint taking him serious just like they arent taking Putin serious

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
My upstairs neighbor asked me to check her mail for the next couple weeks since she was going back home to moscow to get dental work done....

I'm like... have you been watching the fukking news :why:
the kind of person going to russia for dental work is probably the type to not watch the news