Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It sounds like a very carefree statement. It isn't meant to be.

I do believe this, however, if Putin is going to use nukes, he made that decision a long time ago. He doesn't need evidence to justify it, he can make it up for his people.

I think we keep assuming Putin can be reasonable at this stage after he has committed himself like this. I believe that's an incorrect assumption.

I think that's why he is getting the pushback he is getting, it's clear if nukes are in his plan, they will fly regardless.

Thing is Russia doesn't even need to use nukes now when they can hold nuclear power plants hostage and create a nuclear "accident" to be blamed on Ukraine or Nato. Might be the last great war of the white men...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up seriously, if Putin didn’t invade Ukraine there wouldn’t be a war

We're beyond the point of Russia invading, we're discussing what's to come and possible ramifications. Once it's all over we can can imagine how there'd be no war if Putin died of covid-19 or whatever.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Russia would declare war like Japan did in WW2. They would have nothing to lose at that point. We need to give Putin an off ramp.

I wonder if they leaked this as a warning to Russia that shyt could get worse. Or as a signal to the Americans who are calling for it right now. I'd be surprised if they did it but then again what they've already done has surprised me.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah. I think the US and other countries have enough evidence now to no longer be worried about Russia's military prowess outside of Nukes.

UK was sending weapons from early, Poland joined, then we eventually had Germany not giving a fukk.

They are too blatant with the shyts now.
Russian Nukes are inert

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That's an incredible video. It looks legitimate, difficult to fully factcheck (it's not like I speak Russian) but here's the original source:

The question of course being - how much is a POW's word worth? Obviously they would only let the one's speak who would say the right things, and I can imagine it would be frightening to change your mind and say the wrong things. On the other hand, everything about their words and demeanor look sincere.