Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Putin has to go by any means necessary, even if that means war. I think many of you are coming to terms with this like Western leaders. Putin is unhinged and a threat to all of humanity. This will not stop with Ukraine. Russia release daily statements threatening anyone who tries to the stymie Russian occupation.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Putin wouldn't start anything with a NATO country. Would he? :lupe:

If NATO countries provide Ukraine with fighter jets, Putin wouldn't be starting a war with NATO countries, they will have started war with Putin.

:francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I feel though this is all posture by the Russians. Trying to save face in a failed 72-hour war, that looks to be be going on longer than expected, but also finding out their gameplan is shyt. I am sure as well all of Putin's inner circle, after this week, is just looking at him like... "Don't tell me your REALLY thinking about doing this?"

Because I don't see how Russia can even stage a 'World War' for a week, when their military is this bad.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I honestly don't know what to believe when watching coverage on this situation and what's on Twitter. So much b.s being spread.

Look at the sources, every time. Don't believe jack shyt that's just "claimed", For the most part avoid social media and cable news and read decent print media instead. When you see something that sounds surprising, check and see if it's verified in other reputable media. And pay attention to where the media prints that something has been verified and where they print merely "So-and-so says".

If NATO countries provide Ukraine with fighter jets, Putin wouldn't be starting a war with NATO countries, they will have started war with Putin.

:francis:
There's no precedent for that in the entire history of modern warfare. Nations have ALWAYS given arms to other nations. Do you know how many different countries Russia arms?