Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Look at the sources, every time. Don't believe jack shyt that's just "claimed", For the most part avoid social media and cable news and read decent print media instead. When you see something that sounds surprising, check and see if it's verified in other reputable media. And pay attention to where the media prints that something has been verified and where they print merely "So-and-so says".

There's no precedent for that in the entire history of modern warfare. Nations have ALWAYS given arms to other nations. Do you know how many different countries Russia arms?

We've seen a lot of unprecedented actions over the past week.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Depending on which faction of the Republican takes control we can get extremes on both sides. If the traditional Republicans take over we could see boots on the ground and no fly zones in Ukraine. Which would undoubtedly lead to WWIII.

If MAGA takes over we they could completely capitulate to Putin and pull us out of NATO. Both outcomes are extremely bad. The possibility of Republicans taking power again should terrify everyone
Then you also have to consider both sides and how the democrats would do the same. Anyone taking power in 2024 should terrify everyone :troll:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I think the US and other countries have enough evidence now to no longer be worried about Russia's military prowess outside of Nukes.

UK was sending weapons from early, Poland joined, then we eventually had Germany not giving a fukk.

They are too blatant with the shyts now.

"outside of nukes" is a huge statement.

I used this phrase earlier but it's never wise to corner a wounded animal.

Russia is very wounded right now, figuratively and literally.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You sure? Again, explain Belarus then. Russia is allowed to stack the odds in their favour?

It's becoming increasingly clear that Belarus has been occupied by Russia, they literally have high ranking military members quitting.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"outside of nukes" is a huge statement.

I used this phrase earlier but it's never wise to corner a wounded animal.

Russia is very wounded right now, figuratively and literally.

It sounds like a very carefree statement. It isn't meant to be.

I do believe this, however, if Putin is going to use nukes, he made that decision a long time ago. He doesn't need evidence to justify it, he can make it up for his people.

I think we keep assuming Putin can be reasonable at this stage after he has committed himself like this. I believe that's an incorrect assumption.

I think that's why he is getting the pushback he is getting, it's clear if nukes are in his plan, they will fly regardless.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's becoming increasingly clear that Belarus has been occupied by Russia, they literally have high ranking military members quitting.
Right, but they recently went back on their nuclear Treaty and have given Russia permission to move nukes into their country.

Should the West see that as an act of provocation and send out empty threats as well?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I get the impression the Army Logistics unit in Russia is about to visit the Gulag.

They took a few pages out of their own history and flipped it on themselves. I guess in mother Russia you don't make stupid mistakes, stupid mistakes make you...