Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
Not if they are flown by Giant Pandas.:troll:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
dont tell me the russians got themselves trapped in their own highway of death… without the air strikes :dead:

They did. There is a twitter thread about it. Basically they had 3 days worth of fuel and food. Now they're stuck with no logistical way to get unstuck. They can't refuel the trucks. Basically a sitting POW camp.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's ok for you to put a knee on my head for 12 plus years & take it off today & say we are cool ?
You aren't lying.

If this was Hugo Chavez the reaction would probably be different.

Maduro isn't built like that.

You can't ever forget that people were breaking into zoos to eat the animals in Venezuela.

Whatever Russian assistance was coming, it clearly wasn't enough to get Venezuela back on it's feet properly.

And however, the guys on this thread posture, those sanctions were unfair as fukk, they just didn't have family or friends from that area who suffered to understand.

Either way, I don't care as long as they can get back on their feet. Let them get their restitution.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading up on Stalin again. I hope we never see anyone try to go through the lengths he did to gain and hold power again.

Between he and Mao, I don’t know who valued human life less.:wow:
Mao killed a lot more didn't he?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love diplomacy. Looks like his goal is to end the small foreign policy brush fires so they can put everything into China and Russia. Maybe we'll even get resolution with Cuba
Obama was starting to normalise relations with Cuba, Cubans in florida don't care, they want the Castro regime gone. Selfish fukkers would rather see their own families continue to suffer. Not sure I understand it.

Last edited: