Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It's fukk Russia all day, but a lot of the post we're seeing are Ukrainian propaganda....

Going by some of these tweets, Ukraine may in fact have the greatest military going...

I don't know just something doesn't sit right with me that we've already had 3 big stories refuted with the Ghost of Kiev, the Snake Island fiasco, and the Chech general being assasinated....

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
:damn:

I'm creeping towards $30 and its annoying. I used to fill up a 150cc with 2 bucks, and moved to a hybrid and have been getting by with $20. Dunno how you gas guzzlers do it.

Bruh my next purchase is gonna be the EV F-150...at least that's what I want gonna have to look a little more into it...

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Oh, so you want YOUR president to be Clark Kent in front of the camera, and :cape: in the war room huh? :mjgrin:

Aint that somethin...

What if I were to tell you ... nevermind. :mjlol:
Did Obama not get blamed for everything?

We can’t hold old fukk to the same standard?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Did Obama not get blamed for everything?

We can’t hold old fukk to the same standard?

Obama did.

And so is the old guy.

If it aint Covid (masks and vaccines), they blamin him for the economy. If it aint the economy, they yellin at him for pulling our troops out of Afghanistan. If it aint that, it's gas prices and inflation. If it aint that, its something else.

So yea.. he's gettin blamed for it all. :gucci:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Russia just keeps dropping bombs and being fukking useless to completing it's mission, while more companies keep dropping them.

full

:mjlol: Though we really starting to get to the endgame; McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Pepsi haven't dropped it. But then watch some random business just come out of the woodwork to promote their shyt.