Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I went to my reddit settings and turned off autoplay, but it still autoplays anyways.

I might have an anti script or ad block that's stopping it then, maybe someone else knows

:manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Wonder if this is tactics by some NATO countries and Z :jbhmm:

If we got CIA and security forced on ground helping Ukraine,(like most of us believe) with no US 'affiliations' .. I wonder if this is posturing on Z's part. To keep the US (and alliance countries participating too) 'out of it' :patrice:

Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Former national security adviser John Bolton told The Post that he thinks former president Donald Trump would have pulled the United States out of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization had he been reelected in 2020.

WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected

Slightly off topic question

@Arithmetic
@Rhakim
@Pressure
@ADevilYouKhow
@AZBeauty
@88m3
@MoneyTron
@FAH1223

Based on what we have seen so far with this war, and what has been revealed, should America seriously revisit how many of Trump's decision were influenced by Russia?

Should the discrediting of the elections, which members of Congress signed on to, and the Jan. 6th insurrection be looked at from a distinct perspective of direct Russian involvement in the US and its elections+

I know it was surmised that they were e involved but they were often painted as outside agitators enjoying the chaos.

Should we consider in light of what we have seen, that their purposes were more sinister?