Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Slightly off topic question

@Arithmetic
@Rhakim
@Pressure
@ADevilYouKhow
@AZBeauty
@88m3
@MoneyTron
@FAH1223

Based on what we have seen so far with this war, and what has been revealed, should America seriously revisit how many of Trump's decision were influenced by Russia?

Should the discrediting of the elections, which members of Congress signed on to, and the Jan. 6th insurrection be looked at from a distinct perspective of direct Russian involvement in the US and its elections+

I know it was surmised that they were e involved but they were often painted as outside agitators enjoying the chaos.

Should we consider in light of what we have seen, that their purposes were more sinister?

I haven't reassessed anything yet. The easiest explanation is that Trump is a narcissistic fukking dumbass who is easily influenced by flattery and power. While it does look like Putin plays him like a fiddle, pretty much every bullshyt move he pulled can more easily be explained by a combination of arrogance and incompetence. I think Russia enjoyed the chaos and likely whispered things to try to increase it but I'm pretty sure Trump and the worst of the Republican Party have been steering the ship into the rocks themselves.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Former national security adviser John Bolton told The Post that he thinks former president Donald Trump would have pulled the United States out of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization had he been reelected in 2020.

WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected
He isolated us from all the nato coutries. He didn't lead on shyt when he was in there. Everything he did just happened to benefit Russia and Putin and he still almost won reelection

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He isolated us from all the nato coutries. He didn't lead on shyt when he was in there. Everything he did just happened to benefit Russia and Putin and he still almost won reelection
He didn’t almost win bro… he got sonned full stop.. Handed a red state to the Dems