Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Based on what we have seen so far with this war, and what has been revealed, should America seriously revisit how many of Trump's decision were influenced by Russia?
you're missing the point. The FBI/CIA/STATE/DOJ is basically doing what they wanted to do in 2016.

They're wiping Russia off the map politically and economically.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Slightly off topic question

@Arithmetic
@Rhakim
@Pressure
@ADevilYouKhow
@AZBeauty
@88m3
@MoneyTron
@FAH1223

Based on what we have seen so far with this war, and what has been revealed, should America seriously revisit how many of Trump's decision were influenced by Russia?

Should the discrediting of the elections, which members of Congress signed on to, and the Jan. 6th insurrection be looked at from a distinct perspective of direct Russian involvement in the US and its elections+

I know it was surmised that they were e involved but they were often painted as outside agitators enjoying the chaos.

Should we consider in light of what we have seen, that their purposes were more sinister?

His idiotic isolationist leanings were all his idea. “America First” was his thing and that meant attempting to disconnect America from the world especially Europe.

That being said, I do think Putin helped pave his way to the White House and Lavrov probably encouraged his ideas to leave NATO and Europe behind. Trump was a useful idiot to them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you're missing the point. The FBI/CIA/STATE/DOJ is basically doing what they wanted to do in 2016.

They're wiping Russia off the map politically and economically.

Aka the U.S got volunteer forces(Special ops) in Ukraine.. It gives the U.S plausible deniability.. Hence why Zelinsky’s assassination attempt was foiled 3 times…