Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Can we admit Russia military was all hyped. They behind America China Nato and probably Israel. They only have aging Nukes.

Not just all hype, but how ineffective they are. It's like one of those boxers where they are a shell of themselves, and shouldn't be fighting anymore.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not just all hype, but how ineffective they are. It's like one of those boxers where they are a shell of themselves, and shouldn't be fighting anymore.

They a mob state they so use to funneling money that they couldn't get the military right

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Zelensky doesn't look well in today's press conference. Either had a few shots or on stimulants to keep him going.

He’s a good man too :francis: Cant leave because it would demoralize his country and cause it to collapse that much faster and by staying he’s just ensuring he gets hurt eventually. I know there’s alot of atheists on here but I truly do hope there’s a blazing inferno awaiting Putin in 5-10 years.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an interview on France24 some minutes ago where a former NATO person said that in the sphere she operates, think tanks joke that Putin is actually a CIA asset because the way he managed to unite the West and hurt Russia's economy :picard:

I would die if that was true :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can we admit Russia military was all hyped. They behind America China Nato and probably Israel. They only have aging Nukes.

i wouldn't say they are all hype.. They do have aging tech mostly and a lot of poorly trained troops. They're not particularly strategic either as this shows..

but they have a ton of firepower. Nobody besides the U.S. or China can match the sheer amount of vehicles/planes/subs and firepower.

That's why they are just going to end up overwhelming them. But the losses Russia will and has already are very bad for them too.