Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I have no clue if its true, but most of what i'm seeing is that its pretty hard to accidentally blow up a nuclear power plant...insert Chernobyl joke
Russians tryin to cut Zelensky off from the world.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I have no clue if its true, but most of what i'm seeing is that its pretty hard to accidentally blow up a nuclear power plant...insert Chernobyl joke
Russians tryin to cut Zelensky off from the world.
After watching Chernobyl on hbo, I feel like a nuclear scientist. I hope they're using sand and not water to stop the fire. :youngsabo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
U would think these dudes wouldn't fire around any nuke facilities. The fukk is wrong with these ppl
Act of desperation... they purposely targeted the nuclear facility.. anything to hurt Ukraine regardless of the effects something like this has on the planet

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia isn't "losing" the war... some posters viewing that too literal. They lost because they completely failed the objective.. economy is ruined.. and this will drag on for years.

That’s why I didn’t say nothing when posters in here were talking about Ukraine embarrassing Russia or that Putin was going to lose. I knew it was like a lamb temporarily outmaneuvering a wolf and that the more he got upset, the more dangerous and more volatile he would become. At this point, I just want it to be over, to have as little people die as possible and to have that nut ass nikka stop trying to destroy the world over nothing. He’s going to take Ukraine regardless. We’re just going to have to sanction him to death and cut off relations afterward. As long as he don’t fukk with Poland, NATO will stay away from Ukraine. IDK what the fukk they’re going to do about the refugees though. 1 million people already left Ukraine in 7 days which is fukkin unfathomable compared to other humanitarian crises.