Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That's what I don't get. They'll lose the German gas pipeline, get sanctions out the ass, oligarchs will lose their US based assets (Biden will make sure they're seized)...where are the benefits?
Buffer state in eastern Ukraine and a heavily weakened Ukraine that can’t join NATO. For Russia they have been stockpiling currency reserves since 2014 which means this was always in the books. Ukraine is getting more and more western weapons. Ukraine is on the path to the point Russia can’t invade the east. Also the fact Russia has been invaded multiple times through the flat plains of Ukraine numerous times in history has them paranoid. So they will go for broke and break up Ukraine.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Buffer state in eastern Ukraine and a heavily weakened Ukraine that can’t join NATO. For Russia they have been stockpiling currency reserves since 2014 which means this was always in the books. Ukraine is getting more and more western weapons. Ukraine is on the path to the point Russia can’t invade the east. Also the fact Russia has been invaded multiple times through the flat plains of Ukraine numerous times in history has them paranoid. So they will go for broke and break up Ukraine.
Also most of Ukraine's Armament and Engine Industries and farmlands are in the East. Losing it and their access to the sea means Ukraine is going to lost most of it leverages in International stage and become some insignificant third world country.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also most of Ukraine's Armament and Engine Industries and farmlands are in the East. Losing it and their access to the sea means Ukraine is going to lost most of it leverages in International stage and become some insignificant third world country.

from some threads and articles I've read their armament industry is already down the drain for what it's worth

I also doubt they take Odessa or to Romania unless they take the whole country
:manny:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Food prices and prices for certain raw metals are going to be fukked once this pops off

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They bought the U2’s out :wow:
message-editor%2F1645133974174-rjslide.png

:wow: