Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
That's what I don't get. They'll lose the German gas pipeline, get sanctions out the ass, oligarchs will lose their US based assets (Biden will make sure they're seized)...where are the benefits?

Ukraine and Belarus border the Central Federal District, which is where Moscow is located. If NATO gets a foothold in Ukraine, its over for them because there is nothing but flat land from there to Moscow. The Russians would have lost WW3 without firing a single shot. For the Russian government/military the threat is existential. They HAVE to get a security guarantee of some sort from the west or they have to invade. For us it would be the equivalent of seeing Russian and Chinese troops in North Carolina. From their POV, they have more to lose from NOT invading and just letting NATO roll into Ukraine. Its more important then money.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ukraine and Belarus border the Central Federal District, which is where Moscow is located. If NATO gets a foothold in Ukraine, its over for them because there is nothing but flat land from there to Moscow. The Russians would have lost WW3 without firing a single shot. For the Russian government/military the threat is existential. They HAVE to get a security guarantee of some sort from the west or they have to invade. For us it would be the equivalent of seeing Russian and Chinese troops in North Carolina. From their POV, they have more to lose from NOT invading and just letting NATO roll into Ukraine. Its more important then money.
From this perspective why is america acting like we wouldnt have already invaded if we were in their situation :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why it trips me out when these racist American white folks identify with Russians as if they're the same just because they're white, when they're as far apart as east and west.

White Americans see Russia as the last major hope for the white race in its entirety, since most of Western Europe has been flooded with Muslim and African immigrants the last 20 years.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if cac sees russia as the last great white hope since mostly the west of europe looks down on them as lesser whites "slavs" , them and germany always had beef partly cause of that. i mean things change out of neccesity they might have to turn to russia but i know they defenintely didnt consider them as on the same level of white as them for mad long

i guess it could be like irish and itaians in america being accepted as white to keep the white majority

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I’m sure if the Allies and NATO finish Putin off the Oligarcs would be happy ass fukk..
Your line if thinking is just how the American government wants you to think. This is not Putin doing this its Russia, just like America, Russias president is a mere puppet controlled by the elite who are the political donors. The real power is never exposed remember that, you will never see the face of the real power even Hitler had s battery in his back I'm sure

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Except no one wants Moscow?

I mean until Trump and Putin started pulling at this scab, no one in America’s general public knew Ukraine had a corruption problem.

These feels closer to Japan attacking Pearl Harbor making people pay attention instead of staying out of it.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That's what I don't get. They'll lose the German gas pipeline, get sanctions out the ass, oligarchs will lose their US based assets (Biden will make sure they're seized)...where are the benefits?
They won't loose the German pipeline Biden said the sanctions wont include Russias energy exports. Basically they won't loose their main money maker, those sanctions wont do much since the West isn't going to sanction the energy exports so NATO countries can continue to get their energy. This why Russia is moving in on Ukraine they have leverage and know the West won't do shyt unless they attack a NATO country like Poland or some shyt. U. S. Troops are positioned to defend the NATO countries not Ukraine. Russia will be able to invade Ukraine if they want, they'll just get some weak ass sanctions put on them and in turn Russia will just increase cost of the oil and gas its exporting to NATO countries including the United States :mjlit:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps

Its not just the Ukraine. They want NATO out of Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe too.Not going to happen.