Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
qvkxti4w80l81.jpg

:deadmanny:

lRlfNU7.png

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
TLR thread about this, is a whole mess :scust:

Why are there so many Pro-Russia people in here??
they claimed there are no russian bots on this site for years… now all of a sudden im seeing names ive never seen before who have detailed knowledge off the top of their heads about ukrainian cities, the extent of neo-nazism and racism in ukraine (which somehow magically does not apply to russia) and grand russian geopolitical strategy :dead:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
when no one challenges you we’ll yeah

He didn't send his best up first. Its like baseball. You keep the big hitters 3-4th in your batters line up. In a few days when the Ukrainians are tired and sleep deprived, in come the big hitters ready to kill or force them to "get down" with what ever the plan is... If I'm a Ukrainian General I'm getting as many drones as possible. Unleash them motherfukkers and attack the Russians. I'd be willing to bet its harder to kill a drone then a soldier. Send them in like locusts and attack that convoy before it even gets any closer. Otherwise the Ukrainian people might be food in a few days, until back up arrives and we really get to the shyts.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
they claimed there are no russian bots on this site for years… now all of a sudden im seeing names ive never seen before who have detailed knowledge off the top of their heads about ukrainian cities, the extent of neo-nazism and racism in ukraine (which somehow magically does not apply to russia) and grand russian geopolitical strategy :dead:
конечно, нет
pbxoe57.png