Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly, well put!

I dont think people understand the ripple effect of using SWIFT as an economical war tool will come back to haunt them. Also, them going after foreign bank reserves. I can understand them going after Russia in the SWIFT system but going after foreign currency reserves horrible idea.

The single most important thing in any currency used as a medium of exchange is "trust" without that nothing works.

I will go so far as to say nothing in finance works without that key ingredient.

A handshake and a smile of trust us your money are safe in our dollars will not fly anymore at all. Yuan reserves will jump tremendously in the next 3 years to 5 years and financial institutions leaving SWIFT will be in a large exodus.
Dont act like you didn't wan this though.

Same with @FAH1223

You're both against the west, so to see you celebrating is unsurprising..

I prefer a US dominated currency, as should you.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
He gave Assad a crater and killed a half a million brown people to do it. Assad rules over Rubble.

Honestly thank you for reminding me of that. Putin is a monster, I am glad Russia is getting themselves blockaded this is a long time coming. I hope someone puts a bullet in the back of his head over this.
did the same shyt in chechnya to his own citizens too. fukk that cac :pacspit:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From the first day of the war. I think these are the soldiers who were shooting at them.

Yup. Think I saw another vantage point shot from a car on the coast the helicopters were heading for. Still boggles my mind the stuff Russia tried to get away with.

It's not like they don't have tons of experience with their helicopters getting shot down.
:mjlol:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Exactly, well put!

I dont think people understand the ripple effect of using SWIFT as an economical war tool will come back to haunt them. Also, them going after foreign bank reserves. I can understand them going after Russia in the SWIFT system but going after foreign currency reserves horrible idea.

The single most important thing in any currency used as a medium of exchange is "trust" without that nothing works.

I will go so far as to say nothing in finance works without that key ingredient.

A handshake and a smile of trust us your money are safe in our dollars will not fly anymore at all. Yuan reserves will jump tremendously in the next 3 years to 5 years and financial institutions leaving SWIFT will be in a large exodus.

You seem very well versed in this.
Do you work in finance and/or are you Chinese or of Chinese descent?
I have a very rudimentary question - don’t you need large trade deficit in order to become a reserve currency? Does it mean China will abandon its export policies?
Thanks in advance.