Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
The world doesn’t really need Russia. What do they have, natural gas and oil? Ok, the world is becoming less dependent on that. Vodka? Dudes in prison are making that. They make great weapons of war but we don’t really need them plus other nations like the US are better at it. Just a big ass empty country that takes up half the map and it mostly snow. Putin probably knows that on some level, and combined with his megalomania you get shyt like this. Sucks for the Russian people.

I think that I'm right in saying that Russia unfortunately has large deposits of rare-earth elements & minerals, possibly it is the place with the largest deposits. That is an increasingly important commodity.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I completely forgot Putin basically gave Assad Syria back.

No wonder russian army is looking tired. They want peace too

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I completely forgot Putin basically gave Assad Syria back.

No wonder russian army is looking tired. They want peace too
He gave Assad a crater and killed a half a million brown people to do it. Assad rules over Rubble.

Honestly thank you for reminding me of that. Putin is a monster, I am glad Russia is getting themselves blockaded this is a long time coming. I hope someone puts a bullet in the back of his head over this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:duck: I know Skeets will be proud.

I’m still waiting on US Intel to confirm their numbers. I think they are doing better than expected.

you want Skeets to knock you up :bryan:

But Russia is fighting a losing battle with controlling the narrative. That in itself is putting Putin on the edge.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They got some of my family members man. Mostly the hood ones. Got them thinking that they’re thinking outside of the box and finally off the Democratic Plantation when the reality is some Niko Bellic looking dude from Moldova been poisoning their minds this whole time.

The ones that claim that they are "hustlers" and "got it from the mud" are the pro-Putin heads.