Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple random questions I've thought about, maybe my coli brehs can answer

1. Where does Zelenskky stay during all this? Like is he close to combat? In an underground bunker for most of the day and night?

2. What parts of the cities still function during war? I know most citizens have bounced, but the people staying behind must still need basic services. Are garbages collected? Power still up and running? Any grocery stores to keep these soldiers fed?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is the only thing that might keep China chill. If they go too far, these companies will be forced to move production. My guess is India and Mexico would see significant investments.
The world doesn’t really need Russia. What do they have, natural gas and oil? Ok, the world is becoming less dependent on that. Vodka? Dudes in prison are making that. They make great weapons of war but we don’t really need them plus other nations like the US are better at it. Just a big ass empty country that takes up half the map and it mostly snow. Putin probably knows that on some level, and combined with his megalomania you get shyt like this. Sucks for the Russian people.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Abramovich. Putin's favorite. :mjgrin:

661793.bin

The fit of that suit :sadcam:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Abramovich. Putin's favorite. :mjgrin:

661793.bin
Malcom Nance said it’s one Russian Oligarc that takes his private a jet every morning and fly to Paris France fresh croissants and fly back in time to start his meetings at 11am… Yeah that shyt over with :mjlol:

The US straight up Mom Beagel and the beagle boys Scroog McDuck’s loot :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Malcom Nance said it’s one Russian Oligarc that takes his private a jet every morning and fly to Paris France fresh croissants and fly back in time to start his meetings at 11am… Yeah that shyt over with :mjlol:

The US straight up Mom Beagel and the beagle boys Scroog McDuck’s loot :mjlol:
Does Nance have a YouTube channel?