Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Putin" can't do shyt. His soldiers would have to do it. And if it was senseless enough they would rebel. Either commanders would fail to carry out his commands or the soldiers on the ground wouldn't do it.

This is how the Filipinos got the dictator Marcos out of the paint. They massed without weapons and dared him to do something. He ordered his troops to fire on the protesters. His own troops couldn't bring themselves to do it and Marcos fled the country. And Filipinos can be ruthless at shyt (just look at the police kill squads they have operating now with summary executions right on the street) so you can't tell me it was some sort of societal weakness. With the right triggers anyone's emotional defenses can be breached, especially when it has to be done in public in front of the world, unless you have an entire army of sociopaths/psychopaths and Russians haven't seen enough violence recently to have reached that point.
There’s something about a coup in a nuclear country I still don’t see happening. Smh. It’s weird.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
‘The damage is done’: Russians face economic point of no return

As markets opened in a panic on Monday, many Russians rushed to local cashpoints in Moscow to retrieve their savings before the damage got any worse.

“It said they had dollars so I came here immediately,” said Alexei Presnyakov, 32, pointing to an app for Russia’s Tinkoff Bank, indicating he could withdraw hard currency. About 20 people were queued in line. “Yesterday [the rate] was 80 [to the dollar]. Today it’s 100. Or 150.”

“I just made a spontaneous decision today that I would ask [out of work] and go around until I took out all my money,” he said. “Before it was worth zero.”

Within minutes, however, the word traveled down the queue: the dollars were gone.

Nearly half the queue walked off. “Who needs roubles?” one woman said sarcastically as she walked away.

Great read. Russian have been a part of the global economy for years. They have gotten comfortable. To ask them to go back to communist level living is going to be problematic.
The start of Democracy in Russia will be result upon Putin's demise

Superstar
Daps
What happened in the meeting with Ukraine and Russia this morning?

Basically this:
PEaxeS.gif

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Tankies are really angry at Zelensky, for years they were told by Russian propaganda that he is a corrupt puppet that will flee to his masters when things get bad, but he is embarrassing them and their daddy Putin by being defiant and staying in Kiev and fight for his country.

Choke on Putin's nuts, brehs.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Back on topic.... :dahell:

The hell is this? I thought he was using the long table for foreign dignitaries who refused to allow themselves to be covid tested by Russians... but he's doing it to his own ppl too?

Maybe brehs are right and dude has lost it. :dahell:

I also think he might have legitimate physical security concerns of letting people too close to him.