Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Explain how I could be a cuck?

My issue with Desantis is cuz of covid mainly.

Fam, if COVID is the main reason you're not for Desantis, then a) you're truly posting on the wrong forum and b) you're not paying attention. And if you are, then you're literally co-signing a racist, liar, and a xenophobe.

Edit:

Here you go fam... another reason not to disapprove of Desantis. You think ANY of these republicans will fight for this country? You're a clown if you think so.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Having nukes isn't the definition of superpower, breh. So if Iran develops nukes in the next couple of years, they're a superpower?:aicmon:

China has had nukes for decades and still haven't obtained superpower status. They're on their way there, but they aren't there yet.

Come on breh, you know this.

Not having nukes. Having an overwhelming number of nukes and having the capability to deploy them against any opponent anywhere in the world. Yes, that alone can make you a superpower. Not saying it's the only thing that makes you a superpower.

And yes, China is clearly a superpower too.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about everyone else but I'm stocking up on MRE's this week. I'd rather get caught with than without.

Daps
thousands of nukes riding on ICBMs or being delivered by nuclear subs in every ocean on earth makes them a superpower

But this isn't true. If that's the case, Ukraine had thousands of nukes after the fall of the Soviet Union. Were they a superpower too?

There's more to being a superpower than having nukes. The United States is the world's only superpower currently.

Why are we having TLR convos in Higher Learning? Y'all got me like :francis::patrice:right now.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
4,500 nukes says they're a superpower. And they're absolutely still a superpower now despite everything happening, which is why we're doing everything but still won't lay a finger on a single Russian soldier.

It's just we've never seen a country be a superpower and yet be this level of a pariah at the same time.

If your enemy can wipe out your currency and economy in one day then you’re not a superpower.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Having nukes isn't the definition of superpower, breh. So if Iran develops nukes in the next couple of years, they're a superpower?:aicmon:

China has had nukes for decades and still haven't obtained superpower status. They're on their way there, but they aren't there yet.

Come on breh, you know this.
If youre one of the permanent members of the UN security council and (were) on G8, now G7, you're a superpower.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fam, if COVID is the main reason you're not for Desantis, then a) you're truly posting on the wrong forum and b) you're not paying attention. And if you are, then you're literally co-signing a racist, liar, and a xenophobe.

Edit:

Here you go fam... another reason not to disapprove of Desantis. You think ANY of these republicans will fight for this country? You're a clown if you think so.

I have no problem admitting I did. :manny:

If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them, I gladly will. Did it for Obama twice, so I'm sure there can be another. But neither party has a candidate that I feel would be the greatest choice right now, especially not someone that's in their 70s.

Daps
Not having nukes. Having an overwhelming number of nukes and having the capability to deploy them against any opponent anywhere in the world. Yes, that alone can make you a superpower. Not saying it's the only thing that makes you a superpower.

And yes, China is clearly a superpower too.

This isn't true. You're making this up, breh. :gucci:

Russia is not a superpower. Neither is China.

What's happening to Russia right now should show that they aren't a superpower. Can you imagine America being isolated on the world stage like that?

That's right, you can't, because the rest of the world relies on us, not the other way around. We're the top dog. Everybody else is up under us.

There is no scenario where what's happening to Russia currently, happens to the United States. Even with that fool Donald Trump at our helm, we lost some influence here and there, but other nations still deferred to us and depended on us, and followed our lead.

Why? Because we are the superpower. The world's LAST superpower.

The entire world relies on us. When the US economy tanked in 2008, we dragged the entire globe down with us.

Russia's economy is tanking right now, and it's affecting us, no doubt, but we're not going into a recession because of freakin Russia.

Come on, breh. You know better than this. :gucci: