Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That was the cold war. And according to every source the outcome of this current war is at best the start of cold war 2, at worst the start of ww3. Russians have been a threat for the West for too long and vice versa. ww4 will probably be the one with China vs the West
One could argue the Cold war never ended. The 90s were a warm parenthesis but after the Kosovo war, it was back to winter temps and proxy wars.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
One could argue the Cold war never ended. The 90s were a warm parenthesis but after the Kosovo war, it was back to winter temps and proxy wars.
I think the only country we really competing with are China and India a distant third.

Russia is persona non-grata. The only thing they got are those nukes. I mean if they were that powerful, why would we surround them with a missile ”defense” system?

Daps
4,500 nukes says they're a superpower. And they're absolutely still a superpower now despite everything happening, which is why we're doing everything but still won't lay a finger on a single Russian soldier.

It's just we've never seen a country be a superpower and yet be this level of a pariah at the same time.

Having nukes isn't the definition of superpower, breh. So if Iran develops nukes in the next couple of years, they're a superpower?:aicmon:

China has had nukes for decades and still haven't obtained superpower status. They're on their way there, but they aren't there yet.

Come on breh, you know this.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germany is starting to remilitarize :mjpls:

There Military Budget will ballon to 110 billion twice the size of last year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/27/europe-germany-defense-russia-ukraine/

We can't trust these cacs/

I'm not worried about Germany in that way

Have you been there lately?

It's a bunch of elderly people walking around with canes, some balding middle-aged men with beer bellies and wrinkly women with short Merkel haircuts, and a whole bunch of young Turkish guys selling doners

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the only country we really competing with are China and India a distant third.

Russia is persona non-grata. The only thing they got are those nukes. I mean if they were that powerful, why would we surround them with a missile ”defense” system?

They have gas and oil as well.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Having nukes isn't the definition of superpower, breh. So if Iran develops nukes in the next couple of years, they're a superpower?:aicmon:

China has had nukes for decades and still haven't obtained superpower status. They're on their way there, but they aren't there yet.

Come on breh, you know this.
thousands of nukes riding on ICBMs or being delivered by nuclear subs in every ocean on earth makes them a superpower

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
"If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them"

The fukk does that even mean? What's the republican party done to "earn" your vote? Are you that much of a cuck to not realize the implications if the right were to get back into power?

And then in your previous post, you say you want a Democratic governor to replace Desantis. So I'm assuming you're in Florida. Are you just confused? Yea Desantis needs to kick rocks, but your posting reeks of just tryna start controversy.

Explain how I could be a cuck?

My issue with Desantis is cuz of covid mainly.

"The economy was better and I hated restrictions from COVID with Trump. I also believe that Putin is a strong leader that both Russia and America would benefit from!" :troll:

I do admit the economy was better back then but I had no issues with covid restrictions. I just recently started wearing my mask less but do have both Pfizer vaccines and the antibodies. I was against Desantis handling of covid especially with the removal of funding from schools that had a mask mandate. Putting kids at risk to get sick cuz he didn't believe in that shyt while his kids are home schooled. He only cared to appease to his voters and a presidential bid, instead of the health and safety of the citizens. Thats why I would gladly vote him out of office. Not everyone who prefers republicans is against masks and mandates. I'm sure I can agree with certain issues on both sides, as well as disagree with some. No party has my loyalty.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:dahell: you so emotional about his choice of voting for?

Sounding like a shill.

Why am I being emotional? Because if shyt goes sideways, this is my child's future on the line. fukk my life, what about theirs? Call me a shill all you want, but its stupid motherfukkers like you that put that clown in the highest position in this country, in the first place. Its because of stupid motherfukkers like you that we have so much infighting. Its because of stupid motherfukkers like you that there's a chance the rights gonna take power back, right when we need to be unified and the seemingly the rest of the world needs us to step up. Its because of stupid motherfukkers like you that this country cant move forward to greater things. Its because of stupid motherfukkers like you that our own country doesn't even know if they can trust their own neighbor if it gets hot, because ya'll envy dictators, and crazy people across the globe.

So yea.. I'm emotional about it.