Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This will get Biden re-elected in a land slide and help Dems in the midterms..

Dems just gotta make sure every Republican who openly supported Putin play that shyt on a loop..

It doesn't matter. Republican supporters are brainwashed and the house has been gerrymandered so bad it's virtually impossible for Dems to win it in 2022 no matter what happens. That's the benefit of having the Supreme Court in your pocket so you can blatantly violate the Voting Rights Act, throw every Black voter into one district and then take all the others in a cakewalk.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I personally feel like if Putin were to say "my bad y'all, I'll fall back" :hubie: at this exact moment, a lot of the sanctions would be lifted.

The sanctions are meant to deter him from doing what he's doing. Carrots and sticks as they say.

EDIT
The world would force him to make some concessions tho.

And it's 100% obvious that's what he needs to do for the sake of his country too. Everything from here on out is pure pride. Even if he wins the war he's still lost.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I have no problem admitting I did. :manny:

If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them, I gladly will. Did it for Obama twice, so I'm sure there can be another. But neither party has a candidate that I feel would be the greatest choice right now, especially not someone that's in their 70s.

"If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them"

The fukk does that even mean? What's the republican party done to "earn" your vote? Are you that much of a cuck to not realize the implications if the right were to get back into power?

And then in your previous post, you say you want a Democratic governor to replace Desantis. So I'm assuming you're in Florida. Are you just confused? Yea Desantis needs to kick rocks, but your posting reeks of just tryna start controversy.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm so happy Biden is doing this.

We absolutely cannot implement a NFZ. If we did I'd seriously be scared that Putin would order nuclear strikes on the continental United States. A No Fly Zone would be viewed by Russia as an act of war, full stop.
What about blocking Russian airliners from using Nato or American airspace is that the same thing?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them"

The fukk does that even mean? What's the republican party done to "earn" your vote? Are you that much of a cuck to not realize the implications if the right were to get back into power?

And then in your previous post, you say you want a Democratic governor to replace Desantis. So I'm assuming you're in Florida. Are you just confused? Yea Desantis needs to kick rocks, but your posting reeks of just tryna start controversy.
:dahell: you so emotional about his choice of voting for?

Sounding like a shill.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Okay, somebody school me. So lets say that after all of this is done and Vlad is later impeached/arrested. Will the sanctions be permanent, even if a new "Sane" Russian PM/President is elected? I heard most sanctions last 10-20 years, but this might be the straw that broke the Bear's back.

If they got rid of Vlad it wouldn't just mean an end to sanctions, the rest of the world would probably start donating massive aid packages and hold celebrations for them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have no problem admitting I did. :manny:

If a Democrat can convince me to vote for them, I gladly will. Did it for Obama twice, so I'm sure there can be another. But neither party has a candidate that I feel would be the greatest choice right now, especially not someone that's in their 70s.
What policies did trump have that were better for you? Are you white?

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
crazy how on edge everyone has been about this war and it's only been 4 days...

Imagine being in this heightened state of alert for years and years...

That was the cold war. And according to every source the outcome of this current war is at best the start of cold war 2, at worst the start of ww3. Russians have been a threat for the West for too long and vice versa. ww4 will probably be the one with China vs the West

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their sheer number of billionaires makes them one. Dudes wanna talk all these comparable circumstances like it matters.
4,500 nukes says they're a superpower. And they're absolutely still a superpower now despite everything happening, which is why we're doing everything but still won't lay a finger on a single Russian soldier.

It's just we've never seen a country be a superpower and yet be this level of a pariah at the same time.

I agree with you guys but their economy leaves at a lot to be desired

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high