Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Their midterm elections, at this point, is pretty much up in (literal) smoke. When they get exposed as Putin's lackeys, they have no choice but to confess when their Russian money source is gone.
I hope..

But crime going up in cities and Manchin shutting down Biden agenda has me worried

Then you have cuomo being taken out the paint just for them to not Press charges...:wtf:.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
And that’s why China will fall back on that Taiwan bullshyt.. They ain’t trying to get done up economically like Russia

China is much more interconnected in global trade, and has much more power and economic muscle compared to Russia. There not stupid enough to do it now, but they will get Taiwan eventually.

And there's nothing they can do about it. :mjlit:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't think the Russian people chose this version of Putin.

:yeshrug:

If Trump had kicked off like this and the EU China and the rest of the world did this of the US, I wouldn't want you guys to suffer over one idiot.

This. Putin's power doesn't come from the people at this point. If it comes from anywhere, it's from the jackboot he's had on the neck of the oligarch class - he pretty much threatened to end them if they got involved in politics again - sanctions should be targeted at them... make it impossible for them to live their lifestyles, UK should strip them of the half of fukking Kensington and Mayfair they own and turn it into council housing stock, sign Chelsea FC ownership over to its supporters association. If Abramovic and all his mates turn on Putin en masse, he's done.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Fukkin hell, I just watched some videos of those TB2 drones out here obliterating Russian columns like sitting ducks :damn:

The publicity Turkey will get from this is huge, TB2 sales to smaller countries countries about to skyrocket after this conflict.

This is also further evidence that Russia didnt fully secure air dominance yet they are acting like they do. Why are the vehicles not even spaced out just in case ? :mindblown:

I was trying to find similarities with the 2003 Iraq War earlier but there's a huge difference I forgot as the US started their advance after securing air superiority following weeks of bombing. This is not definitely not the case here.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fukkin hell, I just watched some videos of those TB2 drones out here obliterating Russian columns like sitting ducks :damn:

The publicity Turkey will get from this is huge, TB2 sales to smaller countries countries about to skyrocket after this conflict.

This is also fuether evidence that Russia didnt fully secure air dominance yet they are acting like they do. Why are the vehicles not even spaced out just in case ? :mindblown:

I was trying to find similarities with the 2003 Iraq War earlier but there's a huge difference I forgot as the US started their advance after securing air superiority following weeks of bombing. This is not definitely not the case here.

The next stage of war might be small mobile squads and drones. Air superiority and Satellite superiority.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Putin doesn’t want peace…

they are gonna demand Ukraine announce surrender, no joining NATO, deliver Zelinksyy to Putin, and other shyt…

it’s a stall tactic while Belarus is joining the fight

Need to get them more air support to help clear the area
Maybe, but these L’s aren’t stopping.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Maybe, but these L’s aren’t stopping.
I agree and Ukraine shouldn’t surrender.. they are not the aggressor, they are fighting on self defense

Just waiting to see what comes from today…

Russia getting expelled from UN shyt

Negotiation talks

More bombing and attacks currently going on during the ceasefire

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

This is also further evidence that Russia didnt fully secure air dominance yet they are acting like they do. Why are the vehicles not even spaced out just in case ? :mindblown:

Push a wig back with one hand and sell how to get a transplant with the other

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

this quote from that reddit thread sums it all up.

"Many modern armies have only experience fighting militants or third world countries with zero air force."