Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
European session hasn't started yet, plus the US session in the morning so I expect RUB to drop much more when those sessions start.

Good to see Russian military equipment getting destroyed. Hopefully some of the equipment can be stolen and used against them tho. I know things like bullets and rifles are simple but more advanced things like tanks and missiles.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
European session hasn't started yet, plus the US session in the morning so I expect RUB to drop much more when those sessions start.

Good to see Russian military equipment getting destroyed. Hopefully some of the equipment can be stolen and used against them tho. I know things like bullets and rifles are simple but more advanced things like tanks and missiles.
What time are these “peace talks” supposed to be? If anyone knows??

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What time are these “peace talks” supposed to be? If anyone knows??
i saw earlier on CNN it said a couple hours but I haven't been paying much attention to see if they said anything else. I think its around 9 or 10:30 out there so still early in the morning. Maybe a bit later when western europe wakes up or when the US is so Biden can be informed?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
i saw earlier on CNN it said a couple hours but I haven't been paying much attention to see if they said anything else. I think its around 9 or 10:30 out there so still early in the morning. Maybe a bit later when western europe wakes up or when the US is so Biden can be informed?
shyt it’s 2:30 in DC… you know old people are wide awake at this time

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw this and I was :deadmanny:

:mjlol: at flew to Russia to fukk Putin's wife and then took out a fighter jet while ejecting from the plane. :dead:

Wonder what game that is tho. I'm thinking Call of Duty. I know they had the Cold War version that was I believe 2020 but not sure if that was it.

Daps
paz-white-flag.gif

Yall wanted him to stop with the siren and breh upgraded his gif
:russ::mjlol:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm old to some and young to some. :manny:

But yeah who knows when shyt gonna pop off. Hopefully soon and it all ends.
Putin doesn’t want peace…

they are gonna demand Ukraine announce surrender, no joining NATO, deliver Zelinksyy to Putin, and other shyt…

it’s a stall tactic while Belarus is joining the fight

Need to get them more air support to help clear the area

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
tbh both those things could end up true.. Russia can still seize control of the capitol obviously but they really don't have the resources to occupy the land without it turning into an Afghanistan type problem for them. They want to beat them into submission fast so they can place a puppet gov. there.

The longer it goes the worse for Russia. The west sees a chance to hold them off a while and absolutely destroy their economy.
Totally agree, this is the best scenario and one I'm hoping for. Just that the sentiment changes very fast. If you were in the thread during the first strike, the sentiment was widely pessimistic, now it's total opposite. I'm fine with it but just keeping worse case scenario in mind.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What would be the disappointment? That Ukraine falls to a Russian invasion? That's inevitable. I think they've done way more than anyone expected at this point.

This disappointment would be Putin continuing his belligerence despite being cut off from a large majority of the global economy.
The disappointment would be Ukraine not doing as well as reported mostly. Russia seems to be taking Ls after Ls and we don't hear much about Ukraine's which is expected I understang but I jusr fear that the reality is otherwise. Maybe I'm too pessimistic :patrice:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just saw this and I was :deadmanny:

:mjlol: at flew to Russia to fukk Putin's wife and then took out a fighter jet while ejecting from the plane. :dead:

Wonder what game that is tho. I'm thinking Call of Duty. I know they had the Cold War version that was I believe 2020 but not sure if that was it.

It's the new Battlefield lol