Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's the new Battlefield lol
I'll have to look for it. Don't remember if I finished or played much of the last one. Been slacking on gaming lately.

Putin doesn’t want peace…

they are gonna demand Ukraine announce surrender, no joining NATO, deliver Zelinksyy to Putin, and other shyt…

it’s a stall tactic while Belarus is joining the fight

Need to get them more air support to help clear the area
yeah he just wants to control everything that was USSR. lets see what happens. Belarus better be prepared for the consequences themselves if they getting involved.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Just saw this and I was :deadmanny:

:mjlol: at flew to Russia to fukk Putin's wife and then took out a fighter jet while ejecting from the plane. :dead:

Wonder what game that is tho. I'm thinking Call of Duty. I know they had the Cold War version that was I believe 2020 but not sure if that was it.

:mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yall say this doesn't matter, but this twerp looks more important than he is just by posting updates. SMH. Dems be too silent.
How are Dems silent when the president of the United States is the figure head giving the official updates? If anything Rubio posting those updates since he’s on the intelligence committee is good because it shows this shyt ain’t partisan.. Maga hats are being forced to lean back and now they completely switching off from their Putin love

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is an unverified account yes, but it is an academic who gives a really good breakdown of the state of Russian military and the philosophy that has driven it. The first tweet in the thread seems like a hyperbolic prediction but I encourage you to read the whole thread.

THREAD

Thread by @kamilkazani on Thread Reader App

+rep for posting a link to a thread reader :salute:

I dont know which twitter app you guys use but I never found one I could read threads with

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Negotiations start in 6 minutes.
boxing.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How are Dems silent when the president of the United States is the figure head giving the official updates? If anything Rubio posting those updates since he’s on the intelligence committee is good because it shows this shyt ain’t partisan.. Maga hats are being forced to lean back and now they completely switching off from their Putin love
Tbf they all universally agreed on sanctions a few weeks back. I was surprised but they were all on code.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I read how they killed the last Royal family of Russia.

They put them in a basement..fired hella shots..but were making touch noise. So then the family is all in pain lying down not dead from the weak bullets as many had diamonds hidden in in clothes and that sorta protected them...and so they try to bayonet them

The noise of the guns had been heard by households all around, awakening many people. The executioners were ordered to use their bayonets, a technique which proved ineffective and meant that the children had to be dispatched by still more gunshots, this time aimed more precisely at their heads. The Tsarevich was the first of the children to be executed. Yurovsky watched in disbelief as Nikulin spent an entire magazine from his Browning gun on Alexei, who was still seated transfixed in his chair; he also had jewels sewn into his undergarment and forage cap.[95] Ermakov shot and stabbed him, and when that failed, Yurovsky shoved him aside and killed the boy with a gunshot to the head.[91] The last to die were Tatiana, Anastasia, and Maria, who were carrying a few pounds (over 1.3 kilograms) of diamonds sewn into their clothing, which had given them a degree of protection from the firing.[96] However, they were speared with bayonets as well.

:picard:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You mean foreign volunteers? Historically they just die and/or get in the way of the actual soldiers.
I only really know of the French Foreign Legoin being the only success regarding foreign volunteers fighting for another.

But then France takes advantage of those men coming from destabilize countries which France destabilize:wow: