Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, we're still just 4 days in. Despite the massive economic sanctions, I still see Russia winning via attrition (Albeit a pyrrhic one). Don't let these tweets fool you

Most wanna see Ukraine come out on top, but there's a reason why most underdog victories are so rare. :hubie:

In the end, Putin is gonna walk away looking like one of those people, who escaped those Jig Saw traps and lost an arm or some shyt. :francis:
“Win/lose” is kinda a misnomer at this point. Neither country is coming out of this better off than they started.

No matter what happens I think Russia takes a huge L on this.

The question is, who will be in charge of both Russia and Ukrane when this is over.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yes. It's also actual protocol. GD Americans are stupid (not aimed at you)
I mean, yeah it's stupid but I also see why a nation wouldn't just want to tell everyone to kiss their ass goodbye. And if you do survive a nuclear blast, doing some of those things are probably marginally less terrible than not doing them. But I get you.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Win/lose” is kinda a misnomer at this point. Neither country is coming out of this better off than they started.

No matter what happens I think Russia takes a huge L on this.

The question is, who will be in charge of both Russia and Ukrane when this is over.

Breh if Putin keeps fukking around with this nuclear talk there might not be a Russian left in charge. All this nikka has to do is launch one nuclear missle on a NATO country and its a wrap.

One of his people gotta smoke his ass out before it escalates to that point since he showing he don’t give a fukk about the people of his country and willing to have them economically destroyed or bring nuclear destruction to them. All for his ego.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Revolution...they must like the status quo enough otherwise there would've been change. Change doesn't come easy...

And yes I say this knowing I have a relatively comfortable lifestyle my ancestors fought for.

Do you have any idea how wild Russia was in the 90s? People over there aren’t going to revolt having already experienced rife violence and extreme widespread poverty.

Daps
Do you have any idea how wild Russia was in the 90s? People over there aren’t going to revolt having already experienced rife violence and extreme widespread poverty.
I get you, but it’s difficult to use a pig’s ear when you’ve become accustomed to a silken purse, in a manner of speaking.