Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:wtf:

As far as wars go, this has pretty much in control. Only 3 parties are fighting. The original 3 parties. No one else has jumped in. It's contained and there's an end in sight. Unlike the Iraq wars. And Afghanistan wars.

I consider countries supplying Ukraine with arms as jumping in because it's likely true that both Russia and Ukraine sees it that way as well. We have applied essentially maximum sanctions (outside of gas) and collapsed the ruble. Putin's psyche is suspect at best with reports of his health deteriorating so I dont see him just leaving nor do I see Russia simply winning without any other ramifications

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I consider countries supplying Ukraine with arms as jumping in because it's likely true that both Russia and Ukraine sees it that way as well. We have applied essentially maximum sanctions (outside of gas) and collapsed the ruble. Putin's psyche is suspect at best with reports of his health deteriorating so I dont see him just leaving nor do I see Russia simply winning without any other ramifications

If foreigners start pouring into Ukraine and fight for Ukraine, then I'll say it's getting out of control. But for now, I'll respectfully disagree.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The Russia people didn't have a choice :picard:
Revolution...they must like the status quo enough otherwise there would've been change. Change doesn't come easy...

And yes I say this knowing I have a relatively comfortable lifestyle my ancestors fought for.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
damn she just came in like -

giphy.gif

iu

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Oligarchs and the Russian Mob might be the ones to end this. Russia's economy is about to collapse. Billions are being lost for the power players in Russia. It'll be interesting to see how long they let Putin run wild.