Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People thought the same of Europe and Russia. Europe depends heavily on Russia for its energy needs.
Breh, there's no comparison to economic power China wields vs Russia.

Russia's economy is the size of Italy or Texas. No one in their right mind would sanction China like this and it wouldn't work anyway.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yall say this doesn't matter, but this twerp looks more important than he is just by posting updates. SMH. Dems be too silent.
He’s trying to set himself apart from his colleagues who love Russia. This is a political play for him because he’ll be in 2024 GOP field.To most people, even the ones he’s trying to appeal to, they just see him as demobilized lil Marco.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I know from our perspective it looks really bad for Russia right now, but part of me wonders if that’s just our bubble. A couple weeks/months from not how will all of this shake out?

Crazy times.:wow:
I mean, we're still just 4 days in. Despite the massive economic sanctions, I still see Russia winning via attrition (Albeit a pyrrhic one). Don't let these tweets fool you

Most wanna see Ukraine come out on top, but there's a reason why most underdog victories are so rare. :hubie:

In the end, Putin is gonna walk away looking like one of those people, who escaped those Jig Saw traps and lost an arm or some shyt. :francis: