Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH

He’s still alive you man keep posting pro Ukrainians bullshyt like this twitter user below

The amount of unverified shyt posted in this thread getting pushed but hey it’s only believable if it fits bs Ukraine is winning narrative.

I dont think any of us can say for sure whats happening on the ground but I think big picture wise the fact that every other country besides Belarus is walkin away from Putin like he Alonzo at the end of Training Day is pretty telling:yeshrug::yeshrug:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The plan isn’t to provoke an uprising. Its punishment. Plain and simple.
If this is true it's even dumber and more dangerous than previously thought. Honestly, I give US leadership more credit than this, they have to have thought about it more than just punishment.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

He’s still alive you man keep posting pro Ukrainians bullshyt like this twitter user below

The amount of unverified shyt posted in this thread getting pushed but hey it’s only believable if it fits bs Ukraine is winning narrative.

Man I knew this shyt stunk to high heaven. nikkas talking about 56 Russian tanks destroyed and top Chechen general KIA by one bomb the second they stepped foot in Ukraine. :childplease:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

they’ll ignore it to let the circle jerk continue

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The whole world running a neg train on Russia.

This is a pivotal development with implications in this interconnected world of today. We’re seeing in real time how most of the world powers can quickly move to geopolitically and economically isolate and marginalize a nation who gets too out of pocket.

You mean this :pachaha:

QJZ0pY.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If this is true it's even dumber and more dangerous than previously thought. Honestly, I give US leadership more credit than this, they have to have thought about it more than just punishment.
Punishment, deterrence, economic and social isolation.

Now if social uprising happened because of it, cool, but I seriously doubt anyone in the US or Europe has any hopes of the Russian people defying Putin on a grand scale.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory that is off the wall but this invasion might have been planned for the end of Trumps term but then COVID happened….

Everything we are seeing now makes more sense in 2019 than it does in 2022. Also in 2019 I think Russia pulls it off.

Yep. Trump would have let this happen if COVID never occurred.