Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Punishment, deterrence, economic and social isolation.

Now if social uprising happened because of it, cool, but I seriously doubt anyone in the US or Europe has any hopes of the Russian people defying Putin on a grand scale.
Western forces been putting batteries in Navalny's back for a while now. Would honestly be professional malpractice for US intelligence agencies to not be planning contingencies and creating conditions for Putin's removal.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punishment, deterrence, economic and social isolation.

Now if social uprising happened because of it, cool, but I seriously doubt anyone in the US or Europe has any hopes of the Russian people defying Putin on a grand scale.
When that ruble dips huge on Monday we'll see. That alone combined with inflation is enough for large-scale protests.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Western forces been putting batteries in Navalny's back for a while now. Would honestly be professional malpractice for US intelligence agencies to not be planning contingencies and creating conditions for Putin's removal.
A destabilized Russia is almost as bad as having Putin.

That’s why no one has been trying to “Fidel” him even though he’s done stuff way worse than what got Castro enemy status.

Dictators don’t plan for what comes after them cause they don’t think anyone matters except them.

This has been my big worry. How can we go back from this. Would Putin just sit back after taking one of the biggest L’s in modern history? Assassinate Zelensky as payback?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Off topic,

Is this America's future in 20 years if Fox News and the white nationalist movement continues to be coddled?

Yes.

But by 2042, the white population will be well under 40% of America. With extinction-based population demographics.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Pro-Russia posters such as @Max B are strange.. nobody in here posting propaganda. it's not always easy to verify but i see mostly neutral postings of facts.

And why wouldn't we want the aggressors to be served an L? :mjlol:

Were you at CPAC recently by any chance?
Biggaveli would be ashamed if he knew that dude was using his name.:hhh: