Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
How can Putin govern after this? He doesn't seem like the guy that would resign. I'm sure he will never be impeached if they even have that process. The only way I can see him going out is by suicide or someone offs him.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
When or if the Russian invasion of Ukraine is resolved, Putin needs to be bought up on war crimes. This nikka is crazy trying to act like a modern day Hitler.

I just finished watching CBS News and countries around the world aren't playing w/Russia either. Any Russian flights have been blocked from airspace and UPS & FedEx has blocked any packages going to Russia. This a$$hole Putin done had his country banks blocked and internet service crippled with a shyt ton of sanctions.

Russian just got sent back to the Stone Age for what :mindblown::mindblown:

I can’t imagine any type of military planning happening without left tail outcomes… like how was this worth it to them :dead:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
:francis: wish the sanctions could be more targeted to oligarchs and seizing their overseas assets and closing their bank accounts and visas. I'm concerned about this economic carpet bombing. I guess the aim is to provoke enough domestic misery within Russia that a popular uprising occurs, but that is an incredibly dangerous plan. Russia is the 9th most populous country in the world, 144 million people about to be immiserated.

Ayo the 2nd biggest party in russia is the communist party :lupe: