Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why right wing Americans like Tucker Carlson and others seem to be putting a lot of blame onto NATO and the United States for this, and are borderline sympathetic towards Putin on this, and why they're saying Putin is gonna nuke us if we don't back off potentially aiding Ukraine?

The GOP are taking money from Russians, and have been doing so for many, many years. Donald Trump been taking money from Russia since the 80s. The 2016 election was a Russian psyops to get Trump elected and to essentially have a Putin ally in the White House, sharing American military secrets to Russia and ultimately destabilize America because it has becoming "too diverse" aka non-white, and Russia is still majority CAC that America wants to get back to.

All of this conflict you seeing now, is because Vladimir Putin is apparently very ill (terminally ill??) and has Parkinson's that is apparently crippling him. He wants to go down in the history books as this great modern day Russian Tsar that crushes the West with excessive force and nuclear weapons.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pro-Russia posters such as @Max B are strange.. nobody in here posting propaganda. it's not always easy to verify but i see mostly neutral postings of facts.

And why wouldn't we want the aggressors to be served an L? :mjlol:

Were you at CPAC recently by any chance?
I bet you were one of the guys who believed story of the Ukrainian soldiers telling the Russians to fukk off before getting killed on snake island :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When or if the Russian invasion of Ukraine is resolved, Putin needs to be bought up on war crimes. This nikka is crazy trying to act like a modern day Hitler.

I just finished watching CBS News and countries around the world aren't playing w/Russia either. Any Russian flights have been blocked from airspace and UPS & FedEx has blocked any packages going to Russia. This a$$hole Putin done had his country banks blocked and internet service crippled with a shyt ton of sanctions.
He has completely fukked over his people with this shyt. They gotta :camby: his ass

As I always say, the dollar always wins

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Is he immune compromised? He seems to be taking extreme (hilariously even)Covid precautions.
I know there are a lot of reports about his health and how COVID has ran through the country but all of this isolation feels more out of security than anything else. Vlad is giving off paranoia vibes, there might be a small internal faction warming up to the idea of a management change.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As long as this war doesn’t end with a nuclear holocaust, this may be the last war between two first world nations. This war will show that war is officially bad for business and is obsolete in the modern world.
good point. at the end of the day, everybody wants their money

and if you can get other people to agree with you to fukk with your enemies paper stacks :wow: